• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was truly touched.

I’m visiting family and my birthday was a week ago, my pre-school grandaughter handed me a gift and card. It was explained to me that while out shopping she asserted that she wanted to pick things out for grampa, I recieved a necklace and a princess birthday card. She’s too young to have an understanding conversation nor is it necessary, she just realizes I like pretty things. Her mom was thrilled at the choices.

Certainly not high on the monetary scale but priceless in my heart.

Olivia

Hi Olivia happy belated birthday and yes the young grandkids seem to know whats best weather they old enough to really know or not hugs girl..

Stephanie bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

How wonderful.

Hugs, Lara

Anonymous

Olivia…

There really is nothing like the innocence of youth…sometimes not really understanding the politics of life can be a blessing….you know full well that it came from the heart…..

and a happy belated birthday 🎉🎊💐.

Grace xx

Hi Olivia

Thank you for sharing your lovely story.
      Samantha x

How lovely xx

Anonymous

That’s a very perceptive grand-daughter!

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Awww! How sweet! 🥲. “Grandpa likes pretty things.”  🥰. What a little darling.  Happy belated birthday, Olivia!  Sounds like you got the gift of a lifetime.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Olivia First of all Happy Birthday and may you have many more. Young children never cease to amaze me. They are so perceptive. They pick up on the tiniest things. Congratulations on having another person in your life that truly loves you and only wants to see you happy. Good for you

Luv Stephanie

Trisha
      Duchess

Now that is the sweetest thing I’ve read for quite some time.  Kids always surprise me.

💕

Trisha

Angela Booth
      Hostess

No need to ask who is the favorite grandchild. So sweet and the honest innocence of it all and the fact her Mom didn’t tell her it was the wrong gift for Gramps. You are a lucky girl

Happy Belated Liv!!!

Absolutely adorable! I’m sure this little angel will be spoiled by gramps.

Beth

Anonymous

HI Olivia happy beleated birthday and such a great gift.

Hugs
      Donna

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?