Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

Another CDH member has departed.  Anya closed her account and has departed.

Best wishes my friend.

Alice

Alice

Anonymous

what happen to her she was such a great lady and was so supportive and kind. will miss her.

Donna

Hi Donna,

Received a message from her and tried to open it.  The message was blank.  Then went the friends listing and Anya was gone.

Perhaps, Anya shared her plan to leave with someone else? She will be missed.

Alice

Anonymous

hard to believe it still.

Thanks Alice.
      Polly and I are very saddened by this news. 😔
      Polly and I will miss her.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie and Polly 💖

Hi Stephanie, Donna and Polly,

Yes, very sad.  Anya left once before and returned.  Perhaps, she’ll be back.

Alice

Barb Wire
      Lady

WHAT!!??

Yes, I just looked at my messages too. It’s blank! And she sent me a nice note this morning! She was so  sincere, witty and fun!

What happened??

So sad…

Barb

Anonymous

same here and was talking to her a day ago. so sadden of the news

Hi Barb,

Wish I knew?  She sent me a message to but it was blank when I opened it.

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

I did not know Anya but we know in our world things can change very quickly for many reasons. The best of luck to her and hope shes ok.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Sad news.😞 I had to check my friends list. I was in disbelief, but she is gone.

She will be missed! Hope she is Okay.

😢 Lara

I am saddened and . . . ?? hurt. She and I were close or so I thought. Not a hint to me of her decision. A nice note for this past weekend and now suddenly.

I understand how it happens, have had it happened with others previously, but the hurt is no less.

Bye dear sister.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Alice ,

More bad news , especially without any notice it seems.
      To many girls leaving CDH these past few days.
      Hope this won’t continue in this way , we need all our sisters here.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

So sorry to see Anya depart. Really will miss the chats! We can only hope it’s not permanent!

Anonymous

Hello Girls..

I have had a long message from the wonderful Anya…and to be honest, I’m still shocked but I do understand….

she is definitely a ” one off ” !!

I’m sure she will not mind me saying this……

she is moving on to dedicate herself to the church, if she can..and.she wants to help people and she is particularly upset seeing the homeless on the streets..

No problems on or with CDH were mentioned to me.

Just thought you needed to know…

💓💓I will so miss her 💓💓

Huggs, grace xx

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Thank you Grace,

It’s always makes things a bit more bearable to have some more of the story.

Lara

Thanks Grace for sharing.

Alice

Anonymous

thank you Grace for the story do hope she comes back in future but Knowing she needed for the church. So many homeless people on the streets do hope can help at least some

Donna

Hadn’t heard from Anya in a while. Wonder why. Disappointed that she didn’t even send a farewell note. Still I wish her every success and blessing in what she’s decided what path to trod.
      Checked back on my messages. She sent me something on Monday, mentioned her Christian faith, but didn’t say she was leaving the sight
      Liz

Anonymous

Thank you Grace for your post on Anya. You could tell there was a special, caring, decent person with Anya. Ever now and then I’d check my phone first thing in the morning and Anya would have a post. It was always considerate, supportive, and just plain good! It would always get my day headed in the right direction. I wish Anya all the best! I wish that I could somehow repay the favors. Take care Anya, may GOD bless you!7

Thank you Alice for bringing this up i have been away for a few days again with doctoring with wife so missed her leaving so sorry for that hope things will change and she will come back another bad thing for a good girl to leave .. she will be missed ..

Stephanie

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Stephanie ,
        I hope your wife is doing better.
        Love Sylvia.

Hi Sylvia thanks for asking yes she is doing great doctor visit went very good he says wifes operation went text book everything was perfect and shouldnt need to see him for a year yippee that was good news..

Stephanie

Sylvia
            Lady

That’s wonderful news Stephanie !

So glad everything is going well with her.
            Give your wife my greatings.

Love Sylvia.

I will thanks

Hi Stephanie,

That is wonderful news!  Thanks for the update on your SO.

Alice

Anonymous

Steph.

Big graceful huggs to your wife too!!!!!xxx

Anonymous

HI Steph so happy your wife is doing great. get ready for that race was talking about around the block.

Hugs Donna

Well maybe not quite around the block .. Ha ha maybe the b–room he he yea ..

Stephanie

I believe that people come and go from CDH for many reasons.  Our journeys are filed with many factors that causes us to have to duck, bob, weave, turn,stop etc….  I myself was here but then left.  I came back at the time where I was ready for CDH and the lovely people within it.  It’s been a lifesaver for me

I want the best for anyone that chooses to leave and hope that our  paths cross again

Carole

Anonymous

Carole you  been a great asset to CDH. and to all the ladies here.

Donna

Hi Ladies,

Logged into CDH today to find Anya’s messages were deleted.  Had anyone heard from her that she had decided to leave us again?  And had she offered a reason for leaving?

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ladies ,

Anya Carpathia has left us again , and I will miss her every day.

If you read this Anya , I would like to come in contact
      with you !!!

Love Sylvia.

Hi Holly,

Yes, she will.

Alice

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?