Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Soooo got an email from the salon I go to that they were looking for ‘models’ to help train new employee’s. Now that things are opening up they are hiring more employee’s and need someone to practice/train on. I answered the email. Next day I got a phone call and was asked when I was available for a tummy/chest/back. ‘Anytime’ I responded as I retired from my hospital after 32 yrs this month. Once I got there they were so happy to see me. They said they had trouble getting men to respond as the ratio of female to male customers was about 100 to 1 and the training classes are during the day. For an hour I was attended to by 3 young ladies. I told them I was open to any questions about me and why I wax. I told them I dress and my satin or silk shirts/blouses feel so much better when I’m defuzzed. LOL. The questions flowed. Am I out? No, still in the closet. Why? Because ……… Was I gay? No, I identify as pansexual. Have you had a make-over? Yes. How do I like to dress? Classy and elegant. No clubwear but maybe a bit fetish. Stuff like that. They were so wonderful and supportive. One even told me one of her best friends was into drag. We had a wonderful time together. Once it was over they all said they loved how open I was about myself making it a fun/learning experience and would I consider doing it again. ‘Of course’ and was willing to travel to their other locations. They also would love to meet Amber sometime. It’s a definite possibility. Guess I’m now this salons male guinea pig. LOL.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

PS. I’ve become more open to people about who I am. Guess my pink hair, painted nails and pierced ears are a sign I’m kinda different. Yes, I get that sideways glance from most men but 99% of women are very supportive. I feel I have to be more open because you never know when you will meet that one supportive person who will go ‘Really? I want to know more about you.’

looks like you had a great time!! Thanks

-SR-

That’s really neat! I want that same place in my neighborhood!

Bridgette

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?