• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Isshe.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Making the most of the day on my own, I had a shower & shave etc & started to get dressed up in the bedroom. Bra, knickers & black tights on & a knock on the front door, quickly put a t shirt on & flew down stairs & came face to face with the DPD driver with a delivery. I accepted the parcel & he took a photo for proof of delivery. All sorted & went back upstairs to finish getting dressed & suddenly realised the parcel was in my wife’s name & the photo would be emailed to her. She does know about Kimmy & that’s as far as it goes. Later we were sat in the kitchen & she suddenly mentioned about me going outside wearing a pair of black tights, would you like to see the photo? After a few minutes of chatting things did calm down although she does now keep asking questions. I must be more careful next time. Little does she know that I was fully dressed at work about 3 weeks ago & gotten stopped by the police. I’m a courier working at night & see very few people. Anyway that’s another story.

Yikes! How was the reception. Does your wife not know about your dressing or is it just that she is not agreeable with it?

She does know & did accept for a while & now the tide has turned, unfortunately

I am sorry to hear that
          I often wonder why that happens (as it could happen to me too)? Was it a specific incident that caused the change or did ypur SO believe it was just a passing phase to be endured for a short time or was it something else?

I think she thought it was passing phase which it most certainly isn’t. It isn’t doing our relationship any favours, but I just feel I need to be the way I am. I’m pondering with contacting a therapist to get advice. I’m on my own again for a couple of hours so making the most of it, sat outside in the sunshine. I am open with her about my feelings so she is aware.

Maybe that would be a good idea, as it might just get things straight in your own head, even if it doesn’t help how your SO feels about it. Enjoy your time in the sun. X

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?