• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I was at Office Depot today buying supplies for my office. I was dressed in my men’s clothes, I was bending down looking at wireless key board. I heard a voice ask if I was looking for anything specific. I turned expecting to see an employee but saw a regular guy. I said ” No, but thank you” He then says ” Well if you and those thongs need any assistance later I would love to assist you”  I realized at that point my panties were out and yes I had a thong on. I stood up a bit nervous and didn’t know what to say so I said ” Um well we will be just fine later but, thank you.”

He was a good looking guy I guess, but I’m not into men . I have to admit that I was flattered and he made me a bit shy. I had that nervous first time feeling. I wish I would have handled it a little better and not just walked off but I was so nervous. I know my panties show and I have to say I sometimes wonder if anyone sees them. Well they do and I was surprised and flattered that he said something to me.

Well that’s my experience today XOXO

I wear thongs on a daily basis so I know that fear of are my panties showing?

I work in the construction industry and have a tape measure on my belt about 75% of the time which drags my pants down. I can’t tell you how many time I have reaches for my tape and felt my panties peeking out. Not a good thing on a job site full of manly men.

I hope no one has seen them but fear more than one probably have. Oh well not gonna stop wearing them.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Oh god, that would be terrifying!  I suppose just being hit on by a guy would be easy enough to shrug off (I’d just be like “sorry, I’m not into guys” or something), though I’ve never had it happen as far as I’m aware… but that combined with him seeing panties under my guy clothes, and making assumptions based on that… yeah, I’d be freaking out if that happened.

Yet another reason why I basically never go out wearing panties under my regular clothes — I either dress up all the way or not at all, never really anywhere in between.

Cindy, that’s not being hit on, that’s being insulted.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

I was diffently uncomfortable!!

Well, maybe I’ll be the dissenting opinion here – but I would be very flattered and thrilled.  But I am totally into men, so it’s different for me I suppose.  (I note you did say later you were flattered)

I have been hit on like that a few times in the past and yes, always caught me by surprise and then later I wish I’d handled it differently.

Once had a guy come on to me in the shower at the gym.  Once had a guy practically fall over following me into a hotel and then awkwardly said “How you doin?!?!?” (in that Joey from Friends voice).

Both times I sort of froze – but then later wished I hadn’t.  🙁  Oh well, in your case, maybe you’ll be less startled if it happens again.

Anonymous

Cindy. I think it’s kinda cool – although of course I respect other girls’ opinions.
      I admit, when I’m out (and I wear panties every day – it just reminds me who I am) and about I sometimes wish someone would notice and be non-judgemental about it. Maybe get propositioned. But, to be honest I mostly check Im not showing – and always wear lo-rise bikinis to help in that effort. Those thongs totally ride up!
      Hugs, Sophia x

I understand your funny first-time feeling and it seems that we (as a species) are never really prepared when being hit on (especially with the crudeness that this man presented). AND we almost always seem to regret how we handled it at the time.

While I am not in that man’s shoes, I suspect that he was honestly looking to get into your pants… in much the same way that many men are interested in getting into the pants of some hot young woman, and end-up making crude, derogatory comments / “jokes” / pick-up lines.

does this make it good behavior? hell, no… the behavior is reprehensible!  You treat the other as just that… some object to obtain rather than a person to know and respect.

while writing this, I am starting to get a little riled-up… which could lead to a long diatribe on the wrongs that type of behavior… so I will simply finish with this thought:

it is kinda cool to be hit-on, whether en drab or enfemme… BUT, if anyone wants a response from me, the flirtation must be respectful of me as a person!!!  the behavior of this man does not meet that bar.

I am only into men like Jenny.  I don’t mind a man coming up to me out of the blue and complimenting me, but I am seldom in the mood for a crude pick-up line either.  This points out how a GG woman feels when a macho dummy makes some comment in the same vein to her.  It just shows that gay or straight, there are rude people in all walks of life.  I understand how it caught you off guard as no one expects that sort of statement from a stranger, in public no less.  Don’t second guess yourself on your reaction, it is a common one.

A good response for that kind of man is “I am not that kind of girl/guy.”  and moved on.  One line I have used before for a man like that, “You may think I’m easy, but I am definitely NOT cheap honey.”  That usually turns them around to go off and be embarrassed instead of me.

PaulaF

Cindy,

i understand the feeling and sorry that you were uncomfortable.  i agree with the other girls here sort of, i think he was trying to hit on you and was just as awkward as you were in responding.  i think it is just good to be honest in your response and it is a whole lot easier in the moment.  For me it would just be something like thank you but i am not interested.  i agree with others that getting picked up in the office supply store is not my idea of a fun first date LOL.

hugs,

suzette

Cindy, I can certainly relate to this. My wife and I were in a bar and I got up to go to the girls room. As I was walking a guy reached out and swatted me on my butt, and I just kept on walking. In hindsight I wish I would have slapped his face. I felt like a piece of meat.

Anonymous

I’m with Vanessa; I Dress or I don’t. I’ve been caught off guard and had to jump into Man-Mode with nylons and thong …  later after I left the hardware store I realized the back of my shirt was up and so exposed the top of my thong … it only reenforced it for me – Don’t Mix!

Anonymous

I always wear my panties. I don’t care if they show. How often do you see some one kneeling down and their under ware not show. I think what took me is that he said something. I don;t wear flashy or colorful panties. Greys blacks silver and nude color. So I don’t go out of my way to show Im wearing Panties. I wear regular color under ware that happen to be cut for woman.

Becka
      Lady

Many things;

Exciting, creepy, unexpected to say the least……..I’ve had similar experiences to what others have replied about.

One thing I do think about however is, this is what women have had to put up with forever.  It sort of makes you think and realize how difficult things can be at times.

Anonymous

Some guys are just creepy

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?