Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kassie
      Lady

…and whilst they fit very well on my feet, the top part keeps sliding down my legs. Arghh!

Lol, they look all of sexy for about 30 seconds before starting to slip back down. Do any girls have experience with this and any tips to keep them from falling?

It comes in various name brands but I’ve got a pack off Amazon called Fashion Tape. Works for things like you describe and much more.

K, I am having the same issue with my first pair of ‘over the knee’ boots.  My niece gave them to me for Christmas this year and I just love them.  The bottoms are a semi-stiff calf skin, but the tops are faux-suede/  They tie at the top, but unless you really cinch them down, they will start falling pretty soon.  I have tried the fashion tape and it does seem to work pretty well, just make sure your leg is in a bent position when you apply it so it doesn’t get stretched when you are walking.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi K

i have two pairs, but they have ” ties” to tighten them at the top….so they stay there…no problem….if ” the tuck mistresses” fashion tape does not work….. can’t help, sorry…

grace xx

Kassie
      Lady

The boots themselves are made from a suedette material which is why they have a tendency to fall. I think I might try the fashion tape that has been suggested. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?