• Creator
    Topic
    KHeart
    Participant
    Registered On: October 1, 2020
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 103

…and whilst they fit very well on my feet, the top part keeps sliding down my legs. Arghh!

Lol, they look all of sexy for about 30 seconds before starting to slip back down. Do any girls have experience with this and any tips to keep them from falling?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 836

Must be rather thin leather?Β  Never had that problem with mine.Β  Ordered mine from the UK many years ago as it was the only ones I ever found with a cuban heel. Most of the ones being sold back then had silly 5″ and even 6″ heels making them mostly impossible to walk in let along go dancing.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        KHeart
        Lady
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Topics: 5
        Replies: 103

The boots themselves are made from a suedette material which is why they have a tendency to fall. I think I might try the fashion tape that has been suggested. πŸ™‚

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1713

Hi K

i have two pairs, but they have ” ties” to tighten them at the top….so they stay there…no problem….if ” the tuck mistresses” fashion tape does not work….. can’t help, sorry…

grace xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 901

K, I am having the same issue with my first pair of ‘over the knee’ boots.Β  My niece gave them to me for Christmas this year and I just love them.Β  The bottoms are a semi-stiff calf skin, but the tops are faux-suede/Β  They tie at the top, but unless you really cinch them down, they will start falling pretty soon.Β  I have tried the fashion tape and it does seem to work pretty well, just make sure your leg is in a bent position when you apply it so it doesn’t get stretched when you are walking.

PaulaF

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 791

It comes in various name brands but I’ve got a pack off Amazon called Fashion Tape. Works for things like you describe and much more.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2021 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account