Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new here

It must be nice to be new. Sometimes I feel old. Not often as I am a sucker for my own con job.

Araminta.

I am not new here

……….

It is the single sentence challenge right?

I didn’t guess wrong did I ?

……….

Welcome to CDH. Feel free to tells us all about yourself. But first…… try reading a bunch of introductory posts and profile pages to see the kinds of things new members share so that others can get to know them easier. The ladies here on CDH are the finest people I have ever encountered anywhere. I suggest you take the time to get to know some of them.

Hugs

Autumn

[postquote quote=455685]
      Hi Araminta!

More often than I would like to admit, I also feel old. I can live with that most of the time. It’s when I catch my self thinking old…… that stuff has gotta be stopped!

Hugs

Autumn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH from a fellow Canadian Gothic.  Always nice to see a new member from La Belle province.  I guess you are now “almost new” as you relax and get to know us.  Take some time to get comfortable and fill out your profile when you can so that we can know you better!   The ladies here are sincere in their support and are always willing to help out, so never hesitate to ask a question, or for help.  Hope you can get settled in and start enjoying all we have to offer!  Looking forward to chatting with you “G”. 😁

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bonjour welcome… happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Gothic,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Gothic!

Hi honey, welcome to the CDH family. Feel free to let your locks down and put your heels up here. The CDH gals angels are amazing.

Love Trisha

Hi Gothic nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As a new sister and family member here we welcome you with open arms and a supportive and accepting heart  .. Lots to see and do here as reading the forums and posts from lots of wonderful ladies here telling there lifes stories as they travel down there girly road so when comfortable with us please join in with some comments then he he your turn.. Tell us a story or two about the life of Miss Gothic as this is how we get to know you better the same as your profile page please fill in some more .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

When I have the time I certainly will explore this site more. Thank you all and I will return.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?