Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I have to give an update about my panty secret not so secret at work anymore. Today was Secret Santa at my office. We have 16 employees 11 of which are woman, and who were all here today which rarely happens. I guess because Secret Santa and the gift exchange everyone wanted to be part of it. So as we start handing out the bags, people are opening them they are showing everyone what they have gotten. So Its my turn to open my bag. I could tell it was a gift card but as I open it someone says show it, with out looking what was inside I show the room and it was a Victoria Secret gift card. One of the guys says “That must be for her it’s Victoria Secret gift card.” The young lady who bought it blurts out “No It’s for him, I bight it.” You could hear the silence a mile away. I was shocked and all I could do was respond “Thank you.” A few people looked awkwardly at each other, then we hurried along to the next gift bag. The rest of the Lunch seemed to be normal. Everyone had a great time. After the lunch ended I asked her why she would do that. She responded “I’m so sorry you weren’t supposed to show the whole office. I had no idea you would do that after opening it. I’m so sorry.” Then she says giggling “Guess it’s a good thing they already know.” All I could do was shake my head.

Well now I guess I’m off to go spend my gift card

XOXO Michelle

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Michelle ,

I think the girl meant well ( you know her personally , I don’t )
      So I hope the gift came from a good hart.
      Of course how it played out wasn’t a form of beauty , I agree.

Love Sylvia.

P.S. But getting a Victoria Secret gift card , from a Woman , Wow
      Girl !

Anonymous
      Lady

Then she says giggling “Guess it’s a good thing they already know.”

If everyone knows then go for it and don’t be shy….. freedom!

A VS gift card from a female…. priceless!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Michelle,

Enjoy the shopping trip.  Sounds like despite some embarrassment the gift idea was a nice thought.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Awkward, but yes, Victoria’s Secret gift card from a real girl pretty cool!

Enjoy that little Christmas bonus,

😄Lara💕

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Wow Michelle what a sweet supprise and yes from a fellow woman co worker thats priceless and such a cute dream come true..

Hugs Stephanie

Everyone at my office knows too. There are two other women my size, and we somtimes exchange clothes at lunch break. Just to confuse everyone else and have a bit of fun.

If “everyone knew” is be awfully tempted to show up the next day in a skirt suit or dress. VS gift card… I’m a little jelli…

Bridgette

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?