Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Any of you working in government, nurses, doctors, prison officers, carers etc gone to work crossdressed?

Would you consider it?

I was employed in my local Council for most of my working life. I never went out work crossdressed , but wore tights under my uniform.
      Liz

Anonymous

In my case rarely and usually very discreet underdress. Hardly ever during my early working life. You have to have confidence in the “ cover clothes”.
        Sport only allows a brief moment ( pun intended ) but not if you are in the scrum !!) Imagine… everyone would want to play no 8. I mostly waited for those moments when I could relax alone –
        And be me. But good luck to those who do or can. Does it make you work better? I expect so.

I worked as a cartographer for a government land management agency. We had a strong inclusiveness policy and I would come dressed as a woman several times each week. I get only positive responses. The dress code only specifies “office appropriate” so I had to stay on the flirty side of slutty. Nice dresses, skirts, blouses, skinny jeans in winter. In summer most of the staff wore shorts, t-shirts, sandals so I was able to show off my panited toes too. I worked behind the security barrier and had very little contact with the public. I did however go out to lunch or coffee with coworkers in the town in my  girl things.

I should note that I am decades past being able to pass for a girl, but that’s life.

Barb Wire
        Lady

Hi Jin!

No kidding? I made maps too! Worked for our province and in the private sector in Ontario. But that was decades ago. I sometimes wore light tights under my pants in the winter. Very cozy.

I then got into policy stuff and yadda, yadda, yaddad for many years afterwards.

Now I’m a retired, but elegant bum.

Nice to meet ya!

Hugs, Barb 🤗

Hi Elizabeth

Im a nurse, wear the same uniform male or female, minimal natural make up only, short nails no polish, no strong perfumes, wear a mask for a 12 hour shift. Hair to be up and out of the way. Just not a job with any opportunity to display femininity.

❤️B

Anonymous

Bianca…. you’re a nurse, that’s all we need to know…you all do a wonderful job, whatever you are wearing….thank you xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I do. I applied for a care worker job and stated my circumstances. I got an interview and the job. I dress every day and  deal with clients, families and other agencies all the time. I have had nothing but acceptance and, in a lot of cases, they haven’t twigged. My colleagues and managers are great and I am one of the girls.

I was a cop.  Been retired for 17 years now. I underdressed at times while working as a detective and not in a uniform.  Panties, garterbelt and stockings.  Looking back, I realize the risk involved in doing so, but, it was fun to spend the day wearing such fem undies while working.

Anonymous

Kathy.

Maybe it’s just my humour, but it made me smile just imagining you arresting ” hoodlums ‘ while wearing panties…..huggs x

Grace, I have to admit, I did feel a sense of satisfaction when hauling a nefarious nere-do-well off to the lockup while I was wearing my lacy panties, a garter belt and stockings.  The crooks would be astonished to learn that the cop arresting them loved wearing pretty things.

Gail Rich
      Lady

I worked in a government office, now retired. I often underdressed. Most often just panties, but sometimes a bra as well. On occasion I would wear pantyhose and on rare occasions a Spanx type bodyshaper. On those occasions I would sit to pee.
      I enjoyed being in meetings with women, knowing how I was dressed.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Elizabeth.  Great question.  Yes, I worked for local government in a number of roles ending my career as the top dog before retiring.  And yes, I’ve been to the office dressed en femme on a few occasions.  Actually my first time in public was a charity fundraiser cooked up by a few of my staff.  I raised over $1000 coming to work dressed in a sequined cocktail dress, lovely black hose and sling back heels. The staff loved it – actually some told me that I enjoyed it too much (the idea was to embarrass me) and that I looked too good. I also went to work en femme on several Halloweens, a great time to crossdress in public. Have a lovely weekend, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

K Swim
      Lady

Even if I didn’t keep it secret, I didn’t really have that option since my job required a military uniform.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

For Myself as 28 year letter carrier, I do under dress daily now, but with my uniform all I could add is forms and a bra, but that would likely get in the way for handling the mail.
      I do wear long hair tied back, studs in my ears and now long nails colored light blue. I didn’t set out to do this but my nails match the color of my uniform!

. / . Cassie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Being a uniformed Police Lieutenant I wasn’t able to make it work. Retired now.

Hugs, Liara

On the other hand, Liara , when I was working, the men and women wore the same uniform.  So I’m not sure. Were they crossdressing or was I? ; )

C

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I work in IT for a municipal water utility.  I used to underdress but stopped 3-4 years ago.  By then it was an all or nothing proposition.  I needed to fully present or not dress at all.  That simply wasn’t going to fly at work.  Since starting HRT, I’m underdressing again.  Estradiol is magic.  My head is in a different space.  The clothes are an affirmation of who I am.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Personally – no. Working for a private company and while I often do crossdress I work from home so I guess that doesn’t count.

Now I do remember that in Stockholm Sweden several local traffic bus/train drivers did crossdress at work. It was hot and the dresscode was long pants or short skirt, shorts not allowed. In the summer then lots of men did opt for short skirt and since forbidding males to wear skirt would be discrimination it had to be allowed.
      Don’t know what it is today but I know I kind of wished I been in their position – being “forced” to wear skirt.

/kt

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I’m also a nurse and have dressed at work a few times. I had forgotten these experiences till you asked and they all came flooding back to me in a rush !

I trained in the PMRAFNS 70’s and worked in a surgical ward over xmas one year. The ward sister had a tradition that one of the student nurses had to be the ward sister on xmas day – I was the only student that week so was given the chance to wear a Sisters uniform…white dress, white low heels and a ‘tippet’ with the sisters  shoulder wide flat hat, not the most practical of uniforms but very traditional for the RAF nursing services to wear. The sister worked in my white smock top and white trousers for the day and was a great sport – (no patients were harmed during the day as far as I can remember )

It was all done in good tase and humour with all the team joining in the fun, and the patients enjoyed the day talking the Mickey out of me, but I was in the uniform all day !(no idea how hard it was to keep the hat on though – it too loads and loads of hair grips !! )

Some time after I  started living full time and was issued with a uniform for the intensive care unit I worked on in Wimbledon, I only wore it a couple of times when I was on nights when they were short staffed on other wards, but wore scrubs most of the time as it was an ITU, so tended to look more androgynous than fem but with light make up.

I have a photo of me in a traditional nurses uniform in my photo folder which I wore to a vintage event some time ago …

Hugs

Sister Wyvern SRN

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?