Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

It’s a pleasure to meet everyone and I’m thrilled to be on CDH.  I’m at a very early stage on my trans journey and am terrified and excited in equal measure.  I will need all the love, the hugs and the hand-holding you girls can give me.

Have a look at my profile page to see what kind of girl I am.  I look forward to telling you about my adventures soon and to making friends with whoever wants to be a special GF.

Lots of love,

Grace

Hi Grace,

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy each small step of your journey.

Alice

Thanks, Alice.  It’s nice to meet you.  Where are you on the journey?

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

welcome to CDH! I just realized I was transgender last year after crossdressing since I was a pre-teen (52 now). I’m sure you’ll find lots of people to talk to here, I’m almost always available.

— Abbie 🥰

Thanks, Abbie!  I will be in touch and know I’ll need your friendship and support.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Grace,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Grace. Welcome to a place where you will receive all the love and support these ladies have to give. It sounds like even though your journey is just beginning you have been preparing for it for a long time. I am anxious to learn more and to support you as you go through the steps to become the woman you have always wanted to be. Take care and keep in touch. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Grace

Its lovely to have you join us and of course it’s great to have another UK girl join the ranks lol.

I must say it was great that you pointed us to your profile page and lovely to see yours was so well filled in already.

You are going to love it here, all the girls are so friendly and they have a wealth of knowledge and experience that they are only to pleased to share,  there are also many forums and loads of interesting articles to read and digest, my advice would be to take your time and have a good brows around this fantastic site.

please feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions.

love Stephanie x

Hi Grace

I too am at the start of my journey and was wearing my sisters clothes during my childhood. I had to wear hand me downs and they liked to dress me up like a doll, little did they know i loved it and dressed up when they werent there.

I had a partner until recently,and i used to wear her stuff when she was out, but that wasnt too often. Now i am single, my feminine side has come roaring back and i now want to live my lfe as a woman. Although i want to be female in every way i possibly can, i do not want surgery and will have to use forms instead.

Good luck on your transition and please keep me regularly updated with your progress. We both are at the same stage and need lots of help and support. Maybe we can answer each others questions that we may be too embaressed to ask about in public.

Love
      Michelle

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I’m thrilled to be here.

Love, Grace

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your warm, friendly introduction.  I think the feminising story starts for many of us starts with events in childhood – over which we had no control and which we were led to think were ‘normal’.

I’d love to have been dressed as a doll but that didn’t quite happen to me in childhood. My feminine side also came roaring back when I was started spending a lot of time alone…working abroad, in fact.  Now, I also want to live full-time as a woman but I want to transition: hormones, surgery etc.  So I know I’m in for the long haul.  But I think that time will help me sort a lot of other things out…like how to do my make-up!

Please direct message me with any questions you may have.  I will enjoy answering them, I know.

Much love,

Grace

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Grace Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Grace nice meeting you so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family menber you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So as these other wonderful ladies have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to again say nice meeting you .. hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your lovely welcome.  I’m happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know all my new girlfriends better.

Love, Grace

Hi Grace and welcome to this Heavenly address where you will find wonderful, friendly and supportive people to interact with.

Hi Requal,

Thanks so much for your nice introduction.  I’m very happy to be here and look forward to getting to know my new sisters and girlfriends.

Love, Grace

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Grace

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am also from the U.K. and love to chat.  I have dressed for years and love retro clothing, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Welcome to CDH! I don’t know if I could be a “special GF” or not, but I can tell you you can be friends with anyone on this site! Blessings on your journey!

Big Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Hi Fredrika,

Thanks for your warm welcome.  Love the shot of your legs on your profile page!  Gorgeous, honey…

And love that you list a bra as the first item you like to wear.  Me too…

Love, Grace

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Grace, welcome to CDH.

Thanks, Roberta.  Just enjoyed reading your profile.  I have also recently told my SO (wife).  But I’ve said I want to transition, rather than just dress, so my poor wife has so much to process…

Easier for me, because I’ve been thinking about it for longer.  Though only quite recently realised how far I want to go.

I loved reading your profile.  Your style is more casual than mine but love to hear about what you love wearing!

Love, Grace

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

Sad but true, mostly all I’ve been able to do is out on a boat or the mall or just out for a drive. None of that lends itself to dressing up.  I have a DADT situation at home and i still havent exactly met any other CDS. So not much reason to get dressed up for where i go.

I was going thru my closet just yesterday and became a bit saddened after pulling out some of my nicer things. Realizing how we have all suffered from the restraints of this damn covid mess. I was actually looking thru my closet for what I will wear to the Keystone Conference coming up in March. I can’t describe how much I’m looking forward to it. I’m driving so all in all it should give me 10 day or so of dressing 24/7. I will finally get a chance to wear some of my nicer things.

How are things with you ? Is you SO making good signals or is she still trying to adjust?

Not sure why it is like it is.  I seem to be the only one who enjoys seeing me as a woman.

Hello Roberta,

Sorry I’ve taken a few days to reply. I hope things are OK with you. What does DADT mean, please?

What is the Keystone Conference?  Do you drive ‘en femme’?  What do you wear?  I imagine that must be fun – though you’d have to stop for fuel, of course, which might be …interesting…!

My SO is silent at the moment.  We were already living separately during the week (for my work) before I came out as TG to her.  So, whereas I might have gone home every weekend, I’m now just staying put.

Things had not been good for a couple of years before this moment.  She is angry with me for a lot of reasons – thinks I was domineering.  I recognise some of that and I had also become the whipping boy for a controlling father and affection-less mother that she had.  Both her parents have passed away so there has been nowhere for all that rage to go.

Ironically, one of the reasons why I decided to come out and transition is because I want to stop being the kind of horrible male that my SO rightly hates.  Honestly, I think I was a bit of that but I feel I’ve also been a useful focus for all the other resentments she has had.

So I wanted to become the kind of soft, sweet, feminine soul and body who could be a true support to my SO.  Not as a man but as something…better.  Like many others in our category, perhaps, I have had great difficulties expressing affection as a man.  I have felt that, if I started to be emotional – to be tender, to cry at a movie – I would not be able to stop and would just want to go the whole way, which would mean reaching for my femme clothes and staying in them.  So now I’ve decided to do just that!

It’s possible my SO may accept the new feminine, transitioning me.  But if not, well, then I will also mourn the end of a long and mainly happy marriage.  Alas, though, that tree, though long-established, had already shown signs of illness…

I also have to tell my adult sons; though both are liberal, one is a bit more conservative than the other.  He’s in a long-term relationship with a woman from an Asian culture, so there might be problems there – not from the woman herself but from her family.

Your last line is a good question.  Things are getting better every day.  Most people (at least in England) just don’t care what we do or wear.  Many are wonderful and accepting.  However, those who can’t bear us and feel the need to throw insults do so, I think, because they regard femaleness as a kind of ‘holy grail’.  For those people, cis women have a sacred duty and role to be the progenitors of the next generation.  If we dress like women, so the thinking goes, we mock that holy purpose.

I’m sure someone has written all that down more elegantly but I guess you can see what I mean.

Take care, have a great day/night (you’re in the States, right?) and write again soon,

Much love,

Grace

Anonymous

Welcome Grace,

I’m sure you’ll make a special GF or two, here.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

Much love,

Raquel

Thanks, Raquel,

Just loved reading your profile and your detailed description of how you went out ‘en femme’.  I made my first breast forms in that way.  Now I generally just manage with a well-padded bra.

Love, Grace

Anonymous

Thanks, Grace. My little rice bags have served my well, but listening to all the ladies here talk about their breast forms has me craving a pair of the self-adhesive type. To feel their tug would be wonderful. I just have to figure out a way to order some and pay for them that didn’t involve our shared credit card.

Anonymous

Grace

Welcome and I admire your decision in life and reaaching out to all of us here at CDH

Huggs

Penny

Hi Grace
      Read your profile. So pleased you have embraced your true identity. It sounds very liberating to cross that threshold. Wishing you well for your journey. Be strong. Joanna xx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Grace ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Glad you have joined us here where there are many Girls
      with simular stories and experiences like yourself.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done these past
      three months.
      See you on the forums !

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?