• This topic has 36 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy holidays….soon!!!

Firstly…new profile pic..not a dead smurf….thanks Holly..

but it’s my ” ice witch ” incarnation….you know me by now….I love it…if you dont….no sleepless night here baby…haha

It’s the first of December tomorrow… meteorological winter in the UK….probably means rain..haha.

In Scarlett Towers that means… Christmas…out comes the snowglobe collection and all the glitter…

and I can’t believe John Lennon and Yoko Oh No!!! ( topical or what ?? ) released happy Xmas, war is over in 1971….50 years!!!!!!

Remember last Christmas??…not THAT song!!…I mean on cdh…I sent personalised Christmas cards to anyone who gave me a safe e- mail….and it got quite hectic, but I loved making them…they are not cardland specials…each one is different and it’s for you!!!!….and you said you liked them… and it applies to you all…joined 4 years ago or yesterday…i don’t care…this us not a friend’s only thing…dont be shy!!..haha…..

( don’t expect smut..pleeeeease!! )

Same offer this year….if you want a grace mas card…let me know….I just need a safe email address…and all profits go to a local charity….

keepgracieinjackdaniels.com….

I have got my Santa dress out of mothballs…(is that not cruelty to moths, but that’s another story)…and i am dusting off my Christmas ear rings…..so just let know….

I dress right through Christmas Eve, day and boxing day….my best three days of the year…..

Do you/ can you/ will you dress on Christmas day??….I guess a lot of you have families…so maybe not…

but maybe wear some red and white fur panties underneath it all….I would be tickled to know…..love to you all….

Mrs Claus xx

Grace with respect it’s Happy Christmas 🎄.
      I’ve all my Christmas cards in start writing them tomorrow
      We’re in the Advent season.
      Liz

Anonymous

Liz…

with respect…try telling Slade it’s not Merry Christmas everyone…let’s not go to court over this…

it works in my house x

Anonymous

Oh, Grace,

Slade’s “merry xmas everybody”. I’ve yet to hear it played this year, but it won’t be long. It’s one of the most uplifting little ditties I’ve ever come across.

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
          It’s the time that every Santa has a ball
          Does he ride a red-nosed reindeer?
          Does a ton-up on his sleigh?
          Do the fairies keep him sober for a day?
          ….

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Marti….

it is THE quintessential crimbo song isn’t it??

…go Noddy……

it’s C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S

Grace we will agree to disagree my dear.
      Liz

Anonymous

Liz… you’re so right…

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

So THAT’S what the fuss is all about!! I wondered why mince pies were in the shop now. I better delve into the loft to get my tree and trinkets out. I too make a Christmas special card for friends as there isn’t one that will do the job in the shops.

Well Grace you are now off the leash for the yuletide, Don’t tarnish your tinsel nor taint your mince pies and read the Claus in your contract to keep us festive and amused….

Anonymous

Oh gosh….Yule be sorry xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy Holidays to you Grace and all the girls here.

Wife and I will be traveling over the holidays to see family so Michelle will just have to wait in a dark closet until next year as I suffer in drabs… I’m going to feel naked without my panties and bras… suffering for Christmas… sigh.

Anonymous

Soon be Easter.

Lol Amanda xx

Krista
      Duchess

Dear Mrs. Claus

Thank You for the holiday reminder.  You are (almost) inspiring me to get into the Christmas spirit (as the snow plows go whizzing past my house a few minutes ago piling the snow up on my side of the street).  My Ms. Claus dress is hanging in my closet too.

As for Christmas Day, I will be able to dress en femme for most of the day. My wife and daughter will organize who will be visiting whom and when but likely not till late, late in the day.  I will be sure to remember to wear my red bra and panty set (absolutely no fur and sorry no faux fur either).

Do you still have my safe email? I think you had it a year ago.  I’m looking forward to a Gracemas card.

Have a lovely rest of the week, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista….I’m happy you will be looking so lovely on Christmas day….and of course I still have your e mail….huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Dear Mrs Clause I have been a very good girl and wishing to  get a christmas card from you this year.

Also have cookies your favortie with Jack in them. Also have the reindeer some too their favorite is rum.

since they like to prance around so much. lol Be waiting for you by the fireplace in my sexy  elf teddy.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Lady D

Anonymous

Hello Lady D…

in a teddy, with Jack cookies!!!…..getting down the chimney is easy…..

getting back up could be the real problem 🤶 xx

Anonymous

LOL can always use the door like others do.

Hi Grace,

Happy holidays soon!

Alice

Revel
      Baroness

Dear Mrs. Claus,

Happy December 1st!

Until now, I was unaware that you sent personalized Christmas cards through email. You are so thoughtful, and I would please like a grace mas card. I will be wearing my pretty dark green velvet dress, and red Santa hat on Christmas day, and may eventually upload a picture in my private photo gallery. I love Christmas! ♥️🎄

I’m a family caregiver, and help take care of my elderly Daddy so I’ve been a good girl by helping him. I will send you a PM with my email address. Thank you.

♥️ Revel

Merry Christmas, Your Grace.
      We put our tree up earlier this week, Christmas is definitely coming quickly.
      I would love another card from you, you have my email, I hope?
      Hugs, and a very merry merry, to everyone here.
      Oh, and yes, I will be wearing my red Christmas dress this year
      Hugs,, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Hi Regi….I have all the emails from last year…and I know who has been naughty or nice….but I could not possibly spill those beans haha….

enjoy your red dress xx

Anonymous

Grace do you have a list of all the vaxxed and unvaxxed lol.

Donna

I am enjoying watching the snow fall in the North of England Grace.   I understand how cold it maybe, but I would love to experience a white Christmas some time.

Anonymous

You and me both honey….It’s always the same in England….the snow always gets stuck in the top half…..xx

Anonymous

Dear Mrs Claus, to finish 2021 in an amazing way, I’d be over the moon to receive a Gracemas from you. I’ve only been here a short while but everyone here at CDH have made this girl very very welcome. Happy Christmas. Love Katie 💋💋

Anonymous

Katie….I will need you to pm me a safe e-mail address, then I can send you a card…x

Trisha
      Duchess

I believe I would like to be in this year. Will send soon.

🎁

Trisha

Anonymous

Trisha….my army of elves are dusting down the production line….xx

Anonymous

Grace fixing to send you a pm with email been a good girl.  Oh bottle of Jack and cookies for the reindeer be by the fireplace.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Anonymous

Jack and cookies….I bet he always comes to your house first!!!

Anonymous

Yes The reindeer always wanting to come here first love oatmeal cookies and hot coco

Trisha
            Duchess

It’s bailey’s and sugar cookies here.

Anonymous

Prancer and Dasher  is the ones that loves the sugar cookies and couple licks in the eggnog bowl

lol.

Things like this infuriate, me, Steph.
      If someone doesn’t want to take part in Christmas, they don’t have to but darn it, Merry Christmas is part of our history, and culture. Why is it now so PC to erase our history, who we are?? I ask no one to change, to suit my opinions, yet every day, we are told something new, that is old, is no longer acceptable?
      People come to our shores, BECAUSE of the lifestyle we are blessed with, STOP trying to change it!!!!
      I can’t handle it.
      MERRY CHRISTMAS, dang it
      Fuming, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Steph….

I don’t really give a fig about the EU….nothing to do with little old GB…..or grace anymore….

and the lawyer need to be sent back through the tunnel too…..

it will be Christmas in Scarlett Towers every year…..

Barb Wire
      Lady

Apparently, this has been withdrawn.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

I’m reminded of a joke.

There was a team of Canadian, Norwegian and American xc adventure skiers making their way towards the North Pole through Canada. When they got close, they heard gun-shots!

A voice booming large in the distance yelled,

“GET OFF MY LAND! HO-HO-HO!!”

Just remember, Santa Claus is a Canadian!

Grace, I would be delighted to get a Christmas Card from you! Many thanks! And I’ve been very naughty!

🎅🏼 Barb 🍁

Anonymous

Yeah, go sweetie go. Any peanut kit-kats for your stocking or maybe to hang on the Xmas  tree?

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

you know me too well…haha

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?