Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well A lot of you call them granny panties but my wife calls them grandpa panties, she wears granny panties and I wear grandpa panties due to the fact it’s grandpa wearing them. We both love wearing Vanity fair lace nouveau and ravissant panties. My first panties were Vanity fair given to me by my mother when I first became interested in wanting to wear girls clothing I was fourteen at the time. Back in those days most all panties were what is now referred to as granny panties. I introduced my wife to be to Vanity fair and she loved them and still does to this day. Now I do have my share of other panties such as Chantelle Bali Wacoal shadowline but for everyday wear its Vanity fair briefs. I have tried thongs as well as other styles but for shear comfort I like my soft silky grandpa panties. How many of you like the old fashion style panties?

Not sure if you’d consider these “granny” (or grandpa) panties, but I love the Elomi line of briefs. Some are full coverage, most are hipsters. Love the fit, and the fabric can vary but some styles are silkier and feel SO good when I slip into them. I’ve also looked the Jockey Tactel No Panty Line hipsters; really nice silky fabric.

Anonymous

Count me as a fan.  I’ve tried different styles, but the only ones I find comfortable are high-waisted and with enough materiel in the inseam to keep the boys in place.  The downside is that I can’t find pretty colors in that style, so I can’t match my bras.

Hi Sarasue,

I too love wearing Vanity Fair’s granny style panties.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have to confess I have never tried them, I wear bikini panties almost exclusively.

Amy

Anonymous

I have many styles as well as brands of nylon panties that I wear for “special occasions”.  But yes the Lace Noveau and Ravissant are my “go to” or everyday panties.  Also formerly in my everyday panty category are Sears own “Fundamentals” brand called V.I.P. (Very Impressive Panties) or a slightly different style called “Blue Package Panties”.  The Sears ones used to be my everyday panties, but are now relegated to special occasions due to the fact that are rapidly becoming extinct and I want to keep them around as long as possible.   I might add that the Sears panties, which haven’t changed since I was a kid, were the first ones that I ‘borrowed’ from female family members when I was pre-teen, hence a sentimental attachment to them as well.

Except for a few thongs, all my knickers are Vanity Fair.  Love the fit and feel.  IMHO they are they best.

Hi Sarasue,

I think I wear what you call Granny panties,at least my wife calls them that and Hates them.

I wear Hanes light tummy control shiny nylon briefs.

I don’t have a tummy but they help smooth out my boy bits.

Also the Hanes have a cotton lining in the crotch area I really like.

I think they look pretty and a little sexy.

Maybe not as sexy as a bikini or thong.

Patty

Count me in on Vanity Fair too.  Since I can’t find Vasserrettes anymore, Vanity Fair is an excellent substitution.  I prefer granny panties, as it provides excellent coverage, and it doesn’t ride up the butt crack.  Plus, granny panties gives good coverage in the crotch area, keeping them in place.

Laurel
      Lady

I also love Vanity Fair lace nouveau and ravissant nylon panties. They provide everything I want, don’t ride up, room for the boy bits, soft sexy feeling under my clothes whether they be boy mode or girl. I find the sizing to be unusual since they started making them in Haiti. I wear a size 5 or 6 as they seem to run larger now. Finding colors seems to be getting more difficult but black is my everyday panty.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

If the description above fits “high cut briefs” then that’s me….The now almost defunct Australian brand Fayrefrom have lovely lacy styles that have enough width in the crutch to avoid any “fallout”.

Yes I have many other brands, (egSimone Perele on clearance), but I only wear then at night when “fallout” is minimal. Especially in winter when I wear heavy duty tights 24/7.

Caty

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?