• This topic has 48 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dr told me can’t wear my normal panties normally wear so had to get my mother to go up to walmart and get me a package of full panties or I call them granny panties giggle.  Have to be kinda loose can’t wear anything super tight againest the girl for another 2 weeks.  Happy no one will know like bf haha

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

Normal services resumed in time,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

Thanks for reminding me Rozalyne

Hugs Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Donna,

I totally agree, granny panties are definitely, not sexy! I hope you can deal with them until you heal enough to become Sexy Panties Girl again!

Hugs! Lara

Anonymous

Thank you Lara and so right not sexy at all but just have to remind myself only 2 weeks and unable to go no where yet. will be happy for sure when able to put on pair of thongs again .

Hugs Donna

Agreed Donna nothing cute or sexy about Grannie panties  but just be comfortable for a couple of weeks then go back to sexys with a smooth front yea for you girl..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you hun keep telling myself that what a couple weeks to feel like granny hehe. Suppose could be worse. At least my mother got some nice colors instead of dull whities  giggles.

I know wife still wears whites I am pretty sure i dont own any white ones all pretty colors and styles Got to be girly and cute yea..

Stephanie

Anonymous

definitly cute at least only one person see them is my mother giggles She even teasing some. giggles.

Leonara
          Ambassador

Mom’s are like that.. so special she is taking care of her daughter… you are very blessed, Donna. So happy for you

Anonymous

definitly Leonara is very special. Feel that my choice gave her the blessing finally of helping her daughter in life.  Thank you so much.

Donna

I wouldn’t mind wearing Grandma panties if I could get them.
          Liz

Anonymous

Walmart sells them for sure. Imagine other places can get them besides online too.

One step at a time Donna,very soon you will return to being sexy Donna again.Its a marvelous trip you are on and when its done you will be fine.Please keep us updated. Hugs Michelle.

Anonymous

thank you Michelle sometimes expect to much at one time but knowing all have is time and follow my Dr home therapy.

Hugs

Donna

Donna,you are on the right track and what is better is your positive mental attitude.This is a bump in your road ,my friend,and you will be done with your journey soon.Granny panties for two weeks ,no sweat ,you can do it.Then you are back in your style.Hugs Michelle.

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle you right what 2 weeks Then back to my sexy thongs and no more tucking either since am a woman.

Hugs
        donna

Will keep the updates coming for sure Oh in month dr wanting me to start doing those kegel exorcises

Kate
      Baroness

Get used to them, granny panties are coming back! 😱

Anonymous

Haha not for me will wear them for 2 weeks then will keep them when become a granny.

Donna 💖

Kate
          Baroness

🤣, let’s  talk again in 2 weeks!

Anonymous

sure thing Kate Could never give up my super sexy thongs or g strings. Next year hoping to find the perfect bikini that almost illegal to wear. But on texas beaches lol can wear about anything. One place can wear nothing.

Hugs Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

It’s just a small price you have to pay for your dream. In a couple of weeks you will be back to sexy panties.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

counting the days kinda lol thank you Liara for reminding me

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Granny Donna????

Dear me!!..only temporarily I hope!!….I would say ” hang loose ” but you can’t do that either…oh gosh….just what have they done to you!!!

I sincerely hope that when you get back to ” sexy “….you bury those things deep down in your bottom drawer… haha.

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

LOL Grace promise they will go in the granny draw for future use maybe 20 years or so.  Oh could go commando would have to use a pad too.

Donna

Donna, granny panties may not be sexy, but in your case they may be practical.
      Liz

Anonymous

very true Elizbeth they are practical for now.  More wearing them now feel comfy lol but not for me yet all time.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Too late Donna, your secret is out , lol !

From now on it’ll be “Donna? Oh you mean granny pants Donna”

Just kidding. Do whatever is needed to get back to full health.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

LOL Marti suppose to be our secert now everyone knows lol. Well just temp then they go in a granny draw with the rest of things will not use after.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

Forgot to say Marti don’t make me get my cane now giggles.

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I am of ‘granny’ age now. When I was young I loved the panties of the day. They were usually made of soft nylon with lots of lace in pretty colours but were modestly cut but, never the less, sexy in their time and I would think you would find them quite feminine for you too.

I still have some pairs to this day but for my day wear I have those granny pants of today. Utilitarian and functional and perhaps not so sexy for someone gorgeous like you Donna.

Donna dear,

Sometimes a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.  🙂
      So put your big girl panties on – even if it’s only for a short time – and do what you gotta do.

Ps – i do have a couple pair of granny panties (mislabeled package) and i can’t bear to part with them as they remind me of my younger days when that’s what we girls wore!
      Times change.
      Tastes change.
      We all change.

Stay well and keep us posted.
      -joanne

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

“Grandma Donna”.  No, that is not a nickname you want to pick up Donna, lol!  You’re too young for that.  That’s worse than Auntie!

Stevie

Anonymous

LOL Stevie when start being called Grandma is really feel old Hopefully 2 weeks go by fast Or no sagging breast for this grandma

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Oh the things we do to be girly. So many sacrifices. Hang in there, Donna. 😘

Anonymous

thank you Raquel yes I know that feeling sacrifices Not for ever at least

Hugs Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hey Grandma Donnamite! You will ROCK those panties, even though… never mind.

I’m generally an XL, but my panties are XXL. And between me and my panties are my Depends. So sad…

Don’t get any older. It sucks,

Welcome back Donna!

💥🧨 Barb

Anonymous

LOL Barb going to have to remember that name when do get older  thank you Barb good to be back

Donna

Maybe not sexy, but ohhhhhh sooooooo comfortable.

Glad to hear you’re coming ‘round Donna. And what a great Mom.  Lucky girl.

C❤️

Anonymous

yes do admit pretty comfy but just not my style yet but sometimes have to take one for the team. giggles.

yes have best mother a daughter could ask for

Donna

Anonymous

yes do admit pretty comfy but just not my style yet but sometimes have to take one for the team. giggles.

yes have best mother a daughter could ask for

Donna

Anonymous

Hey you’ve got to to do what’s best for your health right now so relax and be comfy, sexy Donna will be back in no time. Look on the bright side if your ever ship wrecked on a raft you’ve got a sail. lol

Just kidding, Heather.

Anonymous

LOL you right Heather reminded me of that one movie forgot the name where John Candy used his underwear to win the race on the sailboat.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

You may be in granny panties now but just think of rocking that swimsuit next summer and that sexy corset you were looking at a while back… its Donna 2.0… an improved, faster, better, sexier, version and those thongs are going to work so much better now

Anonymous

You right there Michelle  Guys and gals be dropping their jaws next summer. Oh had to scratch the corset bought one then had to return.  Maybe a good thing still losing weight and was doing shaping exorcises to get the natural curves.  Will miss that for about month then slowing get back in the grove. Promise myself not to eat to much tomorrow for Thanksgiving. giggles.

Hugs Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

Maybe you can use the granny panties as a piece of a quilt in the future 😉

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Could be possible a quilt of granny panties colors.  Good idea

Donna

Anonymous

HI Steph was doing that for awhile but decided and was time to do a halfway like shower yesterday and decided to be little presentable at home instead of what was wearing. lol. only couple weeks think can make it. Done the worse part last week.

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

that great Sis so happy for you to have some that means so much to you.

hugs

Donna

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?