Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

OK, I’ve been trying to share this amazing blog post, but it appears that topics that include links aren’t able to be posted for some reason. So, you’ll have to do this hard way, but trust me, it’s worth it.

Search for a blog called “Raising My Rainbow” and read the most recent post, called “Gender is Over.” This was written by a 13-year old, and the way he describes what it means to be “gender creative” is absolutely amazing. Plus, it’s the best description of how I feel about my crossdressing that I’ve even read! I wish I could’ve been this wise and brave at 13. Here’s my favorite quote from the post:

“When I was little, like five or six years old, I wanted to be a girl. I never felt like I was a girl or like I was supposed to be a girl. That means that I’m not transgender. I don’t feel like I’m in the wrong body. I feel like I’m in the right body. I’m just me.”

Awesome, right?

Lexi

http://raisingmyrainbow.com

Anonymous

I can relate , I feel in the right body ….. there just happens to be a female in residence as well  , Tiff 💐🙄

Anonymous

I always thought this was ” normal” but my wife then my therapist said ” no , it’s not ” 🥺🥺

I don’t think I’m in the wrong body either. I enjoy being a man but I also enjoy being a woman. After 50 years of cross dressing , I’ve worked out that I only need to cross dress about once a month but I thoroughly enjoy the experience when I do. It takes so long to get transformed that I just can’t be bothered doing it on a regular basis. It must be exhausting being a full time woman!

Anonymous

Tiff, my therapist also said it’s “weird,” but he didn’t mean it in a degrading or insulting way – just that, statistically speaking, it’s uncommon. We are definitely in a minority, but what an awesome minority it is, am I right?

Lexi

Anonymous

BTW, the blog is raisingmyrainbow.com.

For some reason, my posts still disappear if I use a hyperlink…

Lexi

Anonymous

Glad you liked it! I’m with you…I can’t explain it, but for some reason, back when we were kids (70’s, I’m guessing?), you just knew that it was something you shouldn’t be doing. I was just having a conversation with my daughter about a boy at her high school that sometimes wears wigs, heels, and make-up to school.

The times, they are a-changing!

Lexi

There is a girl in all of us trying to come out. You may try to ignore it or fight it throughout your life, but it is a losing battle, she always wins! So one might as well let the girl out and let the pink fog take over. What we do is “normal” and “fulfilling” and in one word “awesome”!

Just finished reading the whole blog, how fantastic tears happy

Aoife
      Lady

This is great. Exactly how I would have loved to live. I don’t know what he’ll do if he ever gets as hairy as I ended up – I probably would have adapted a bit when that occurred, but other than that what a way to live!

Anonymous

Trying once more to post a link:

https://raisingmyrainbow.com/

Diana W
      Lady

What a remarkable post.  Someone who is 13 really gets it.  I love it.

What a fantastic post, such a wise head on young shoulders. My faith in humanity is restored a little further today x

Anonymous

What a great post and what a wise and insightful young person he is.He has more or less put into words what I felt at his age but I didn’t have the knowledge,wisdom and courage that this wonderful kid has.I wanted to be a girl from early childhood but I never once contemplated that I was born in the wrong body.I was certainly plagued with the fear that it was evil to have such feminine feelings.Like the young author of the article I was in no way a typical boy.I had no interest in sport,i was extremely sensitive and I adored girls clothes.My peers throughout my eighteen years of schooling certainly picked up on my lack of masculinity.Having said that I didn’t display any real signs of being effeminate.My parents would have certainly told me if I did.

The real tell tale signs of my feminine side was the envy I felt of the pretty clothes the girls at my school wore.There was also a lot of lying in bed at night fantasising that I could turn into a pretty girl.Yet if I am honest I didn’t despise being a boy and boys clothes.When I first started cross dressing from the age of twelve in 1972,I used to think it was a phase at the end of each dressing session and try to get on with the business of being a boy.Of course my inner girl began to resurface pretty quickly.

The young authors parents are doing write by letting their son dresss like a girl.So many of us have had to repress our feminine side during our crossdressing journeys and we know very well that its done us no good at all.

Hi Alexis Thank you so much for finding and sharing this story .It brought tears of happiness and joy for little CJ. The parents should be commended for their bravery to stand up for their child, He is and will be looked at as a very special person with a open and kind heart and because of his parents support he can feel good about who he is as a person. What was nice was to see CJ had a cute smile and you could feel his happiness when posing for photo,s, One thing that struck me when he said” i never felt ashamed of who he is”. That is huge. That comment has to come from having parental support when growing up. So many parents used shame as a tool in the past. I realize my mother used that tool to protect me from society’s harsh criticism and she did not want anything to hurt her son. I wish that tool would be buried so deep that no one would be able to use it again. Great story. Very heart felt  Thank you again Luv Stephanie

Hi Lexi,

Thank you so much for sharing that.

I think that is the best description of how I feel that I have ever heard.

From the mouths of babes.

Wow Thank you

Patty

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?