Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

I just finished reading a great book. This book shared so many insights into my life and explained things in a way that really connected with my story. This is a personal memoir into the life of a crossdresser who also happens to be an MD pchycologist. I listened to the book on audible on my long commute home. The book is called Alice in Genderland. I just loved it.

Hugs

Sabrina

hello and thanks for sharing. i have that book and read it. great book to read

Anonymous

I think i will check it out. I’d heard of it but these recommendations are persuading me to give it a whirl.

Sabrina…..a Great Tome!!! As should read this all Amazon Kinder or the book.

It is should be read and pass it on.

Dame Veronica

Hi Sabrina,

I will look for that book. Try “The Danish Girl”. It’s a book and a movie. I haven’t watched the movie yet but I enjoyed listening to the audiobook.

-> The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff – Goodreads

The novel is based on real characters who lived in Copenhagen in the 1920s. The story was groundbreaking at the ti. It is also about what makes a marriage and how far a woman will go to let her husband find his true self, knowing that she will likely lose him in the process.
      <-
      When it says based on….. Remember it’s a novel.
      Hugs
      Autumn

Autumn,

I love love love Danish Girl the movie. I will have to get it on audio. Books and pod cast keep me sane during my commute home. I love getting lost in a story. Thank you for reminding me about the Danish Girl.

Hugs

Sabrina

Anonymous

Hey Autumn , the film is fabulous ☺️☺️

Anonymous

Hi Sabrina , it’s a great read , one of the first I read , Tiff ☺

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Awesome to hear, Sabrina!  Erica Inside wrote an article in the Media Review on that book which has made me want to read it and now another member mentioning it reminds me to make sure that happens soon.

Michelle

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?