Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

Yesterday my new forms came! These are the first ones I’ve gotten that are close to the appropriate size for my body. They are perhaps a bit large but feel and look WONDERFUL. Since I already have rather large A natural breasts, not quite the same size, these are concave and can be glued on. They look much more realistic and feel SO good and they jiggle, which neither my old forms or my natural breasts do. DELICIOUS felt so very girly! Almost regretted taking them off! And best of all now I have to get at least one new bra so I ordered new panties too.
      One thing I noticed was when I put them on they made a suction connection and stayed in place with out the glue, which was great for first time fitting, but glue will be needed for long term wear.

❤️❤️Leslie

Thats wonderful Leslie, congrats.
      It is so satisfying, and thrilling, when you get that “perfect pair”
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Leslie…

I’m so pleased for you….

my goodness, you are such a girl….how do I know????….

It’s female mathematics my dear…

New forms  = new bra  + new panties  = happy girl….

Next comes the new outfit….

‘oh, I wouldn’t be seen DEAD in those old clothes, not with my new forms”…..

+ new shoes to go with dress…oh, and a new bag….golly Leslie, those new forms are looking very expensive now….haha!!!!!

Love you, grace ❤️❤️

Leslie
        Lady

I see all to well. Was just looking at new outfits, shoes are the problem I don’t seem to be able to find any that fit. But Leslie is coming together. I would love to get some time with my daughter so go shopping, she has good taste and a real sense of style. And since she has stolen/appropriated so much of my old clothes I sort feel she owes me that much. I can’t believe how much better they look on her than they ever did on me, Of course she is tall and thin with beautiful skin and bright blue eyes. Only God know what color her hair is this week but it always looks great. She got the looks in the family.

Anonymous

“Tall and thin,

with beautiful skin”…

gosh Leslie….you chuck in poetry as well!!!!

xxx

Leslie
            Lady

Yes she is just about the greatest thing in my life. She got the best if the gene  pool. Hair and very fair, clear skin from her mother, my general build and looong legs. She is almost five inches shorter (at 5’8”) than me but her legs are longer than mine and I have a 31 inch inseam. As she explains it to me she doesn’t buy short skirts it is just that her legs are so long the skirts “look” short. Yes!? She is a natural strawberry blonde though for the last few years it has been about any color hair can be. When I saw her last weekend it was black with the bangs and front blonde (actually looks good just hard to describe). If she ever stops coloring her hair I have no idea what color it will grow out as. Mine was strawberry blonde when I was young then turned brown and seems to have settled into black with some gray.
            Oh well enough singing the praises of Rachel, which I could do all day given the chance.

Tall and thin with beautiful skin,
            Bright blue eyes… look up to the skies,

Come on Grace… this poetry is a thread on its own, eh?

Continué s’il tu plâit? Polly

Anonymous

OMG grace! You are making me cry laughing!

Eona Oh
      Lady

That’s great Leslie! Enjoy! ❤️

Hi Leslie,

Congratulations on your new purchase and enjoy.

Alice

That’s wonderful, I’m happy for you! Grace is so right about one new thing, if it’s the right one, causing one to buy all kinds of other new things!

Bridgette

Leslie
      Lady

Just want to thank everyone who has replied and or liked this post! I guess most of you are soo beyond where I am in the journey, so it is great to get sure loving responses to what may seem to be a silly posting. But it is great to get the feedback, very validating! SO THANK YOU ALL!

Leslie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?