Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jess
      Lady

So for the first time I am wearing make up my wife on me! Glittery nude lipstick, purple and blue eyeshadow with a silvery highlighter. I feel so pretty and sexy. Also amazing news, I was able to open up a bit to her about cross dressing and why I like it. Baby steps I know, but really happy!

Jess –

So happy for you.  Glad you are enjoying the experience and I’m sure you’re very pretty.  That’s great that you were able to open up to your wife about your dressing and that she helped you with your make up.  I hope the conversation continues in a positive manner.

XOX
      Suzanne

That’s great news. Having your SO on board makes much better.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

That is fantastic, Jess!

Congrats Jess so happy for you girl having a wonderful supportive wife is a such a pleasure  and playing with makeup is a blast of fun to see what you can look like..  My gosh girl the baby steps makes life go easier as long as the wife is willing to play ha ha .. Keep going girl and have fun post up a picture or two when you get time want to see that pretty face all dolled up ..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

J J
      Lady

Sounds like a BIG step to me. Have fun and don’t forget to tell your supportive wife how special she is.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

That’s great news Jess! I imagine that will make your life much happier and less stressful. Congratulations!

Congratulations Jess!

Alice

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Very nice indeed Jess!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?