Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls.

This is a wonderfull comunity and i am realy glad i found it.

I am new into crossdressing, i disovered that pashion a few months ago.

I realy loockin foward to meat people especialy if there is someone from Germany.

Like i said i just started and could use some tips.

I hope we all will have a great time here.

Kisses and hugs 💜

Hi Ari

Hello and welcome from the UK. I am sure you will find lots of friends here. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x

Welcome Ari!

Hello Ari. First welcome to the friendly place on earth, I am pleased to see how many new members from all over the world are joining our happy family. We all would be happy to hear more from you, we would love to hear your story as well  as your life in Germany being A cross dresser.

Anonymous

Hi Ari,

Warm welcome to CDH! Everyone here is very friendly and accepting. You will learn a lot here and make many new friends.

Hugs,

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ari

you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Guten Tag Ari, and welcome from to CDH.  You have certainly chosen the perfect place to begin your journey.   Here you will find a safe and supporting group to share any questions with.  Please feel free to PM me anytime.

Stevie

Hi Ari,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Ari. I’m new here too and just love it. I hope you do too!

Welcome Ari we are all sisters here

Maya Sol
      Lady

Hi,

I’m living in Berlin 🙂

Hi Ari, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH! Being relatively new to crossdressing I am sure you do need some tips and advice on all kinds of crossdressing matters. Fortunately for you CDH is a site where you can obtain that and a whole lot more. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and then ask your questions and identify the crossdressing matters you need some assistance with and you will get the information you need! We don’t have many psychic members Luv so you are going to have to communicate what information you specifically need in order to further assist you. The members here are friendly and will definitely respond when asked for help! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?