• This topic has 19 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi CDH, Erika here from Malaysia!
      I’ve been crossdressing in private for a long time, but it wasn’t until my mid 20s that I started to explore the avenue of cosplaying as a mean to dress in female clothing. I have been mostly cosplaying characters from Touhou Project series semi-publicly at local anime/comic/games event (and how I missed them due to the pandemic!)
      I still feel somewhat guilty when I go for my non-cosplay dressing up, but lately I’m starting to accept that it seems unlikely that it’ll be something that I’ll ‘grow out’ of – so I try to find supportive groups with like-minded people. I saw CDH being mentioned in a resource to a literature on transvestic crossdressing, and here I am!
      I wish to learn more about others and myself, please treat me kindly~

Anonymous

Greetings from South Africa Erika.
      Hope you have a good time here, plenty of information and support available!

Closest I got to that side was Singapore and Bali, had a great holiday then!

Have a Tiger & Ice and relax as you explore the site…

Hugs Roxie.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erika hello from Canada… It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Erica, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Since you got the “urge” as I call it, you have been doing it for quite a while and normally you will have the “urge” for the rest of the physical life! So do yourself a favor and drop any feelings of shame or guilt you might have and never let them return! Who are you hurting by enjoying dressing up in feminine attire? Crossdressing should be a joyful thing that makes you a happier more productive person. If it doesn’t, then the problem may very well be underlying feelings of guilt and shame. Here you will find plenty of understanding! Our members are welcoming, accepting, supportive and friendly! Stay active on the site and soon you will realize there are a lot of crossdressing people in the world and many of them do it for the same reason(s) you do. So get to know some of our fabulous members and make some crossdressing friends right here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thank you for the kind words Teralynn! I hope I can learn to be more accepting with myself with time, it’s hard to get out of year long conditioning and societal norm haha

Very true Erika! Many of our CDH sisters have struggled with this part of their crossdressing journey. However, there are also some who have overcome that type of difficulty! So don’t give up and continue your journey with positive thoughts and affirmations every time you dress. One day you’ll actually accept that crossdressing is part of who you are and that having a feminine persona is not a bad thing! – Blessings from Teralynn

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Erika,

Welcome from a new girl from the U.K.  What an interesting profile, the cosplay sounds really interesting.  Please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Haha yeah cosplaying is one of the, I guess more ‘acceptable’ reason for me to dress up. I do wonder if there are others who share the same experience, i.e. getting into cosplay as a way to dress up – probably more common than I think, but not many would talk those kind of things publicly *here I guess
        EDIT: by here I mean from where I am, but I’m also curious if there are any other members here who also cosplay!

Anonymous

Erika! 🎀 welcome to the group! 💜💕🌼

Anonymous

Hello Erika welcome to CDH new myself

Warm regards

Vicky

Hi Erika,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Erika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Erica

To CDH.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Erica

Nice to meet you anytime you want to chat let me know.

Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Erika, welcome from New Zealand, you will find that we all have different needs and reasons for crossdressing but we are all united in supporting and caring for all who find their way to CDH.

You will love it here!

💋💋Diana

Hi Erika nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your stay.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. As these other lovely ladies have said all ready i cant add much to there welcome other than to say hello from Montana USA  happy you are here and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Erika,

I think that you will love it here. Great bunch of gals. I love cosplay. It has been several years since I have gotten to go to comic con.

❤️
      Octavia

Thank you Octavia. I miss going to cosplay events too, I had skipped the last few ones right before the pandemic… but oh well.

Anonymous

Hi Erika welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

We don’t judge anyone on here, you can just be yourself x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hello Erika welcome to CDH old but new here myself Know the girls here are super supportive and friendly

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?