- April 24, 2021 at 6:01 am #483316Erika IwakuraParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Hi CDH, Erika here from Malaysia!
I’ve been crossdressing in private for a long time, but it wasn’t until my mid 20s that I started to explore the avenue of cosplaying as a mean to dress in female clothing. I have been mostly cosplaying characters from Touhou Project series semi-publicly at local anime/comic/games event (and how I missed them due to the pandemic!)
I still feel somewhat guilty when I go for my non-cosplay dressing up, but lately I’m starting to accept that it seems unlikely that it’ll be something that I’ll ‘grow out’ of – so I try to find supportive groups with like-minded people. I saw CDH being mentioned in a resource to a literature on transvestic crossdressing, and here I am!
I wish to learn more about others and myself, please treat me kindly~
- April 25, 2021 at 3:27 pm #483942
- April 25, 2021 at 10:59 am #483864Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 602Has thanked: 1044 timesBeen thanked: 2109 times
Hi Erika welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x
We don’t judge anyone on here, you can just be yourself x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- April 25, 2021 at 10:45 am #483860Octavia LongLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 44Replies: 120Has thanked: 748 timesBeen thanked: 915 times
- April 25, 2021 at 9:03 am #483812Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5911 times
Hi Erika nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your stay.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. As these other lovely ladies have said all ready i cant add much to there welcome other than to say hello from Montana USA happy you are here and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- April 25, 2021 at 6:35 am #483745Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 681Has thanked: 4526 timesBeen thanked: 2141 times
Hi Erika, welcome from New Zealand, you will find that we all have different needs and reasons for crossdressing but we are all united in supporting and caring for all who find their way to CDH.
You will love it here!
- April 25, 2021 at 2:06 am #483653Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 222Has thanked: 890 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
- April 25, 2021 at 2:24 am #483661
- April 24, 2021 at 3:33 pm #483525
- April 24, 2021 at 3:24 pm #483517
- April 24, 2021 at 7:32 am #483367
- April 24, 2021 at 7:03 am #483352
- April 24, 2021 at 6:45 am #483342Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
- April 25, 2021 at 2:29 am #483662Erika IwakuraLadyRegistered On: April 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Haha yeah cosplaying is one of the, I guess more ‘acceptable’ reason for me to dress up. I do wonder if there are others who share the same experience, i.e. getting into cosplay as a way to dress up – probably more common than I think, but not many would talk those kind of things publicly *here I guess
EDIT: by here I mean from where I am, but I’m also curious if there are any other members here who also cosplay!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Erika Iwakura.
- April 24, 2021 at 6:34 am #483336Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1173Has thanked: 11247 timesBeen thanked: 2287 times
Hi Erica, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Since you got the “urge” as I call it, you have been doing it for quite a while and normally you will have the “urge” for the rest of the physical life! So do yourself a favor and drop any feelings of shame or guilt you might have and never let them return! Who are you hurting by enjoying dressing up in feminine attire? Crossdressing should be a joyful thing that makes you a happier more productive person. If it doesn’t, then the problem may very well be underlying feelings of guilt and shame. Here you will find plenty of understanding! Our members are welcoming, accepting, supportive and friendly! Stay active on the site and soon you will realize there are a lot of crossdressing people in the world and many of them do it for the same reason(s) you do. So get to know some of our fabulous members and make some crossdressing friends right here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- April 25, 2021 at 2:31 am #483663LadyRegistered On: April 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- April 25, 2021 at 6:53 am #483754Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1173Has thanked: 11247 timesBeen thanked: 2287 times
Very true Erika! Many of our CDH sisters have struggled with this part of their crossdressing journey. However, there are also some who have overcome that type of difficulty! So don’t give up and continue your journey with positive thoughts and affirmations every time you dress. One day you’ll actually accept that crossdressing is part of who you are and that having a feminine persona is not a bad thing! – Blessings from Teralynn
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 24, 2021 at 6:28 am #483332Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 5174Has thanked: 9338 timesBeen thanked: 9452 times
Erika hello from Canada… It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- April 24, 2021 at 6:12 am #483323Roxanne KorgiLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 67Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 269 times
Greetings from South Africa Erika.
Hope you have a good time here, plenty of information and support available!
Closest I got to that side was Singapore and Bali, had a great holiday then!
Have a Tiger & Ice and relax as you explore the site…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.