Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just joined after being told this was a good place to visit. I’m married and my wife knows both sides of me and is supportive. Been dressing (mostly in the closet until about 6 or 7 years ago) since I can remember. It’s nice to have places like this to share thoughts and experiences with others who have some of the same feelings. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to reading about some of your experiences and thoughts.

hello and welcome Jolene. here at C.D.H we all are very friendly x dressers . my wife knows but will not help or see me but she has seen me when she comes to the bed room and tell me i put on too much perfume.its hard not to share it with s.o. but here i can share it with all my friends and new ones that find it here.

Hi Jolene and welcome to CDH.   One of my fav songs from Dolly Parton….happy to know one now.

My door is always open…..tell me about your life and any questions will always be answered. What state are you in? I was in Louisiana and Texas before shipping off to Vietnam…years ago.   Back in Ontario, Canada now before returning to Alberta.

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jolene and welcome . Yes an amazing place where you can meet many a friend . I too have a supported wife and it a  blessing to have someone close to you traveling on your journey . Love the  experience being feminine and having friends here to share it  with. Chat anytime 🌹

Marianne
      Ambassador

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Jolene and welcome to CDH.  Here you will find an awesome bunch of girls sharing the same passion for expressing our inner feminine feelings. I’ve been crossdressing for about 40 years and am going out fully dressed as a woman since five years now.  Feel free to contact me anytime.</p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?