Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Greetings everyone, I’m Sandy!  I am in North Carolina, however, my heart will always be in Ohio.  Being active is important to me, maintaining my health, being physically capable, and mentally sharp.  I enjoy learning and I am highly analytical (in the sense of researching and considering all viewpoints).  Travel, activities (e.g., skiing, triathlon…), interactions, quiet time / reflection are incredibly important to me. I have never met a stranger and I believe my ears (and now eyes) are my greatest gifts as I really enjoying listening (and reading) to what is being shared.  I have been on my journey for several decades and have only skimmed the surface of all there is to experience (weird huh)– each day is another experience. While I would love to make a full transition (admire my many friends who have), that is merely a dream so I need to enjoy as much as I can otherwise alongside you.  If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sandy🍭🧚‍♀️🌹 I’m in NC with many other of us girls! ❤️🌸

Anonymous

Thanks Effie!  NC seems to be a popular place for us girls 🙂  Glad to be in good company!

Anonymous

Yes! I’m in central/western part of NC near Winston 🌹🌸🦋🎀

Hi Sandy, and welcome to CDH!!!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Thank you for the luv Stephanie!

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sandy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Sandy

welcome to CDH

Paula XX

Anonymous

Thank you Paula!

Hi Sandy nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here on there journey into there femme life so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then give us a story or two about the life and times of Sandy as she travels down her road into being the lady she wants to be .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Sandy, welcome to CDH, simply the best place to be in the CD world, nicest group of gals you could ever hope to meet.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Sandy from yet another Carolina girl transplanted from the UK.

Anonymous

Hi Sandy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m on the other side of the pond to you I’m in the UK x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?