Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

I am late 50s and married. Very very new to dressing. I’ve not really done any so far, and I am very much in the closet. I’ve been curious, more than curious, only for last two years. Looking forward to finding support and encouragement here and maybe a sense of direction.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Lindsey. You will Like it here.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hello, I am pretty new here myself and it feels like home when I’m logged in. The girls here are great and I feel so accepted . ❤️💋

Anonymous

I am sure I will learn much browsing around here. Who knows, maybe I will even get past my deeply ingrained sense of fear and distrust of social media.

Hi Lindsey, Welcome! If it’s help and support you are seeking you found the right place! I have never been with such a wonderful group of warm and understanding people. It is a great family to be a part of! Hugs, Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  This is a warm and friendly place where you will find friendship and support.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Anonymous

Welcome Lindsey to CDH

Hugs

Donna

Hi Lindsey!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

[postquote quote=586347]
      thanks. Lurking I am good at. I’m trying to figure how to move forward without blowing all my bridges.

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Lindsey. You can feel totally safe and comfortable here. I do. I’ve told the girls here things that I had trouble admitting to myself just a short while ago. I’m glad you’ve joined us.

Much love,
      Raquel

Anonymous

Welcome in, Lindsay

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lindsey  welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to make your time here such a wonderful experience.

With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite.  Being aware of other sites Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a passion  to express our femininity, a inner love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Greetings Lindsey and you have found the right place to explore your femme self.  I have been dressing the better part of my life and in the closet for most of it.  First wife hated it and ended in divorce, did a lot of soul searching and found that I really love me.  I know your concerns with Social Media and I am not a fan myself but I like the acceptance of everyone here.  Enjoy yourself, wonder around and read the articles, you will find you are really no different than the rest of us and that is a good thing 🙂

I look forward to talking with you more

Danika

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lindsey,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Thanks. I am on freebee for life. Can’t have the trail that paid membership would leave behind.

Hi Lindsey. Welcome to CDH, the most accepting sorority of sisters you will find. I have likened this community to an experienced group of therapist / counselors that can really help you navigate the waters of femininity.

Disclaimer: professional therapists / counselors, we are not, however we do friendship and support really, really well; IMHO better than most. If one is to have friends one must show themselves friendly. Follow thst sage counsel here and

Kindly,

Charlene.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=587490]

“thst” not sure what that means. Typo or some acronym I am not familiar with.

Typo “thst” = that

and I am not sure why the rest of the sentence did not get included but the finishing thought is . . . sage counsel here and you will soon gather many like minded friends who you will find ever so helpful.

Hi Lindsey and welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?