Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m darkcuckoo. A friend of mine who also crossdresses showed me this site and I wanted to join so we can see each others pics.

I started crossdressing about…two or three years ago by now? And currently I have two St.patrick’s day wigs and things my Sister and Mother no longer use… they don’t know I have them. Also I use Water balloons for my boobs.

I understand I am male, I identify as it and don’t wish to transition to female. I am also Straight… or Bi. 99% of the time I’ll go out with a girl and have only gone out with a girl. Also I am a virgin.

Hope to have a good time here.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Brittany and welcome to CDH! This is a great supportive community. We’re all at various stages of our CD journey and I hope you find it as helpful as I have.

Jennifer

Thank you.

I have also noticed this place must really need/want money as I believe I may need a higher thing to view my friend’s photos. I financially can’t be committed to this place, I’m afraid, so we may just keep doing that via skype or just get to a point where I can keep up with this.

Also, I don’t really see my crossdressing as a life thing. Sure I enjoy it but I don’t really do it often. Also, again with my finances, I rather get my first car and license than aphrodite breastforms… as much as I want those. I think what got me into crossdressing was the idea of my own boobs… I like the gear I was born but I do wish I had something up top without having to eat a lot of cake to get them(I’m trying to loose weight for health reasons I’m 170 and I want to be 160 0r 155.) or sterilize myself to get them(I want kids) so I want stick on breastforms.

This is the first site of this type that I have been on. The only other place I was open about crossdressing was experianceproject and that site went down.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Brittany. Welcome to CDH; it’s nice to meet you.

Just as an FYI, in case you hadn’t seen it: there is a site called Similar Worlds that is more or less attempting to replace Experience Project.

Thank you, I have just checked and I believe I have a account there… just forgot about it XD.

Anonymous

Hi Brittany and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?