Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

sees

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

TAWNEY

welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Meet with our ladies , talk with and share each others experiences through this wonderful journey. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Hi Tawney,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you here.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Tawny, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Just a quick note to say that I read your profile page and I am so glad you found us and decided to become a member. I will send you a more detailed welcoming post when I get some more time, but for now let me assure you that you belong here and will find us welcoming, accepting and supportive! More later! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi, Tawney. Welcome!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Tawney, hello and welcome to CDH.  You have entered a caring place filled with warmth and friendly girls.  Get yourself settled in, and I hope to be able to share stories with you soon.

Stevie

Hi Tawney!

Welcome to CDH!

I am going to put your name in for the “briefest intro” award. Just kidding of course.

I hope the move to Dallas is working well for you. It must have been hard feeling as you do with religious parents and feeling pressured to get married. You will be glad to know that here at CDH we will only pressure you to be yourself, and the pressure is imaginary. This is the kindest group of people I have ever been associated with so I hope you take the time to intereact with them and get to know them. You will be glad you did.

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Tawney!

Anonymous

This place is truly a great place to be. It is so warm and accepting. You’ll love it here

Hi Tawney,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Tawney.

Hi Tawney, Teralynn again! Since I sent you my first welcoming post I noticed that you have not been on the site again! Given some of the reactions you have gotten from being honest and open about your feelings I can totally understand you being a little wary of how some people might react to your joining their site. That would also explain the one word introduction post! Luv I “sees” where you are coming from and have heard your cry for help and understanding! If you ever come back to the site I want to assure you that you are welcome here and that the lovely ladies of CDH will accept you exactly as you are! Everyone needs someone to talk to especially one with unique characteristics such as you have! You will never find a more compassionate and supportive group of people than the members of CDH! I myself may be able to provide some ideas on how you can balance and and include both a male and female persona in your life without going crazy! I can only imagine all the difficulties you have had to endure, but you don’t have to deal with them alone anymore! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?