Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, I’m Catherine.  My story is probably similar to many of yours.  I was dressed in girl clothes as a little kid and liked it.  During puberty I liked to try on my sister’s clothes and pretend I was a girl.  I then had a pretty “normal” dating experience and eventually got married and had kids.  I’m still married and my wife tolorates my undersressing but that’s about it.  I’m in the closet to all others and even my wife does not know what I really dream of regarding presenting as a woman.  Family and wife come first, so the dreams will likely remain just that.  I look forward to connecting with like minded friends here.

Cheers,

Catherine

Hello Catherine   Welcome to CDH

I wish I had Someone to DRESS Me  when I was a small child… but I had to…do it Myself… when I was 10 years old…and DRESS FULLY.. when Ever I Can…but I wear.. and Bra and panties   under my clothes all most every day… for the last  …. 3or4 years…and I just Love it…     So if you would like to talk….    just send me a Message….                  With Much Love Jessica 💕

Sylvia
      Lady

Welcome Catherine ,

I think you will like it here at CDH.

I have been here for a few weeks now and I love it here !

Love Sylvia

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Catherine Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. It is very difficult to separate our desires from our lives with family but here you have many to talk to   share stories and experiences with. There’s much to see and do. Very nice to meeting you and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Catherine.  I hope you enjoy exploring the site and yourself. Welcome.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Hi Catherine

I’m in pretty much the same place as you. Being on CDH does help.

Connie

xxx

Hi Catherine  welcome to C.D.H.   i am the same way but a little different then that.   i was dressed up as a movie from snow white and the 7 droffs  i was one of them had to wear tights on a school play. i loved the feeling of them and that is wear i started  on and off till about when i got married.  it was all on and now i am 58 i wear female cloths just about every day under my male cloths when our last adult child is home but when he is at work i dress up.  wife knows of my x dressing

Anonymous

Hello Catherine,

Welcome to CDH.  It is always nice to greet another LA girl.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Catherine!

Welcome to CDH!

My story is very similar to yours, except I now have to chip ice off my front porch here in Ontario! Ah, California… and Arizona… and Florida…

The only thing I have left to reveal to my SO are my slutty high heels. But I think she’s got that one figured out.

Hugs, Barb 🤗

So well said, and yes, very similar to me at least.  In fact I wish I could steal your words and go back and rewrite my intro.  Glad to have you here, have fun.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?