Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

Greetings ladies,

Although I’m not a crossdresser, my older sibling sister “Revel” is a CD, and I accept and support her 100%. She’s known as “Rev” for short so I chose the name “Rev’s Sis” and I’m happy to be a member here. Revel has told me great things about this site, and I’m fascinated by the CD community.

All the best.

Rev’s Sis

Revel
      Baroness

Hi, Sis!

I want to be the first one to welcome you with open arms to CDH. The ladies here have been so kind to me, and I’m sure that they will be kind to you too. Love you.

Your sibling sister,

Revel

Anonymous

Welcome, Sis!  Hope you find insight and greater understanding here :).

Kate

Hi Rev’s Sis,

Welcome to CDH!
      Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rev’s Sis welcome to Cdh. She’s very fortunate having a supportive sibling as it makes her journey through theses times most comforting. Meet many of our ladies who love to offer their advice and tips to better your understanding in our love for dressing. very nice meeting and hope to see you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

Thank you, Stephanie. You have a pretty name. I love flowers. I appreciate advice and tips. Rev has been giving me some advice on fashion, dressing, makeup, and I’m doing my best. I’ll be happy to learn from the experts. 😉

Rev’s Sis

Hello there Rev’s Sis!

Revel has already written about how proud she is of you and it appears you are both part of a wonderful family. I hope you have a great time here. Welcome aboard!

Amy x

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

Thank you. Yes, I’m proud of Rev as well. I always wanted another sister, and I sure have one! We enjoy our sister/sister chats over the phone, and rather than just hearing about CDH, now I’m a member! So happy to be here.

Rev’s Sis

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Greetings and salutations Sis of Rev!  Revel is blessed having such a supportive sibling as you, welcome to cdh!  I’m sure Revel herself has spilled the beans on all the great gals here, so I will skip that part and just say

Nice to meet you! 🙂

Stevie

Hi Sis to Rev nice to meet you and so happy you joined us here to learn what we are about and support your sister you are a wonderful girl at heart .. Anything anytime you need a answer to a question ask girl as we are an open book ok knowledge to all who inquire  so join in anytime we would love to hear from you ..  Hugs Sis and Rev both a wonderful family he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

Thank you, Stephanie!

I do appreciate the warm welcome and invitation to answer my questions. I love to ask questions! Thank you also for the kind comment about my family.

Rev’s Sis

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome to the forums dear and thank you for being so supportive of Rev and of the CD community. We need the insight of as many GG’s as we can get here. You are now an official unicorn!

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

An official unicorn…I like that!

You’re so welcome. I’m happy to know that you need insight from as many GG’s as you can get here. I’ll be happy to share my opinion, and feel free to message me anytime my friend.

Hugs, Rev’s Sis

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Rev’s Sis,

It’s great to see such a supportive family member join us here!
      It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hello Rev s sis,Welcome to CDH.Its great to have a real GG <genetic girl> with us on our journeys to be the best crossdressers possible.If you have questions ,please ask and somebody here will know the answer. Hugs Michelle.

Brielle
      Lady

Hello Rev’s Sis! Rev and I have had quite a few posts about her amazing story. Now we are fortunate to hear from her sister as well! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your experience here.

Most of the members are CD but some of us are actively transitioning. Honestly, I feel like CDs are on that spectrum, but that is only my opinion. We have a “sister” site Transgender Heaven and many of this site’s members have joined there as well.

Frankly, I think this site is more lively and entertaining, and I love chatting with everyone on both sites about their journey and mine.

Hugs,

Brie

Barb Wire
        Lady

LOL!! I couldn’t agree more with you, Brielle!

Yeah… There is some evidence of settled-dust on the other side. I have recently “upped” my participation and I think am making new friends!

Take care,

Barb

Revel
      Baroness

Thank you sisters for kindly welcoming my sibling. Before our Mommy died, one of her dying wishes was that my sibling sister and I bond more. We have been bonding more the past three months than we have in years! We often have our “sister/sister chats” and during our chats my sibling sister has asked a lot about CDH. After I spoke highly about it, she finally decided to join, and I’m so glad that she did. My Mommy was accepting and 100% supportive of me being a CD, and I’m sure that she would be proud of us. 🙂

Rev

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

Right on, sis! Mommy would be proud of us, and thanks for encouraging me to join CDH. Love you.

Brielle
        Lady

Hi Rev, I’m so glad you and “sis” are sort of reconciling. Things have been crazy for me the last month or two! My wife decided we need to have our own spaces so I just got my stuff moved in to a new apartment (actually, kinda old – giggle). My HRT is coming along nicely, but I have to watch my potassium levels (too high = heart attack risk) and had to level off my spironolactone. To compensate, the doctor bumped up my estradiol. I meet with another doctor in August to see if I will get an orchiectomy or maybe change T-blocker meds.

My daughter treated me to a milestone birthday (now, now a woman never tells her age!), week-long trip to Dublin and Edinburgh about a month ago. It was fantastic! I’d be ready to move to Edinburgh anytime, although I hear Scotland in general is not super trans-friendly.

Anyway, let me know how you’re getting on!

Hugs,

Brie

Revel
          Baroness

Me too. Sis and I are becoming closer, and the other night when we had a phone conversation, we talked for two hours mainly about CDH! I’m so glad that she decided to join. I didn’t realize you were going through all of that so thanks for the update. You’ve really been through a lot, and have been traveling a lot! I’m working my summer job again, and I’m doing well. My priority is to help my Daddy and Sis. I miss my Mommy, but loved ones help you get through the grief. Thanks, Sis.

Happy belated birthday, Brie.

❤️ Rev

Trish White
        Baroness

Just reading your sister’s and your comments brought me to tears. That’s what brings all my sisters and I to CDH, the loving acceptance of all this girls here, including cis girls.

Love,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome, Rev’s Sis.  Thanks for joining us and thanks for supporting our sister, Revel.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

That is awesome Revs Sis,
      You are a great sister and person for that. Us ladies need to encourage support and love each other. Welcome Hugs and Kisses Amber

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Ty for joining us here at cdh but more than that thanks for supporting Revel. You are both special people!

Revel
        Baroness

Melanie,

Thank you. That comment you made about my Sis and I was so sweet.

Hugs, Revel

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

Your Welcome that I joined, that is so cute of you to say that about my sis Revel, and we are both special

So are you

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH. 🙂

Thank you for wanting to be with us. I cannot tell you how dear, how important it is that you support Rev. And by way of introducing us to you, your support for us.
      Like all of us and you, your sister, we are all here because of….???!!!For most folks and they would be correct at a certain level, they would fill in the blank with…“well Jaime, are you not here for CD?”
      Yes indeed. As I said, all of us have been drawn here because of the promise of heaven. And through that what unites us is our shared but different journey’s and the hope and promise of the place we are accepted and cared for. I know I rambled on there but I know how important you are to Rev and to all of us. Yeah, it’s a big deal.
      Best, Jaime

Revel
        Baroness

Jaime,

You’re right. It’s very important to have a supportive family member, and also a GG who accepts and supports the CD community. Yes, this wonderful site is a place we are accepted and cared for. We’re a family. I love the sisters here, and my “Sis” too. ☺️❤️

Rev

Anonymous

Hi and welcome, Rev’s Sis! – I love that! What a great introduction and I look forward to getting to know you. I hope your experience here is fulfilling and rewarding! I wish you all the best also!

Thank you also for your support. Cis-females are a source for me.

Chat soon!

x Kvc x (Miss Lollipop)

Rev’s Sis
        Significant Other

Thank you! I’m glad that you like my username. You’re welcome. I love how I’m being treated with kindness, and I’m really looking forward getting to know you, and the lovely ladies here at CDH too.

Hugs, Rev’s Sis

Rev’s Sis
      Significant Other

Thank you.

I also want to thank you for helping me get approved to join CDH. You’re a sweetheart.

Best regards,

Rev’s Sis

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?