Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all:

Please forgive my intrusion.  My name is Josie and for the last year I’ve been crossdressing, however I first started as a child, I think as far back as the late 70’s.  I stopped crossdressing when I left home because after being raised in a conservative Italian Roman-Catholic environment I thought it’s what I had to do.  For decades I denied myself but last year that ended after I decided to risk everything and tell my wife about all my fantasies and desires.  Thankfully, what I hoped for happened and she accepted it and even helped me and as a result we’ve grown to be more honest with each other.  Lately I’ve been going out to clubs fully dressed, which so far has been good, and the friends who have seen me have been OK with it.  These experiences have been giving me the confidence to be more open with people.  I decided to come here since I wanted to connect with other ladies and just share our experiences with each other and this seemed a much better environment than your typical sex chat rooms, which are just so sleazy it makes me sick.  Anyway, I’ve taken enough of your time.  Thank you for reading.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Josie wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion.

Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.

So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Josie
      Inspiring story. Hope I can do that soon.

Hello Josie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. It is great that your wife is supportive and understanding and awesome that you two get to go out together truly amazing. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling or helps others as they read your bio and or stories which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Josie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Congratulations on taking hold of things we have to be who we are. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. When my parents caught me I was required to wear my dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did best thing I could have done. But I had to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. My relatives helped me with the dresses 👗 and making dresses 👗. I also had to buy my own dolls. My friend was the first one to wear a dress 👗 to school so I had to. Had my prom dress 👗 for a long time worn only twice jr and senior prom. Nice to see you coming on to the site welcome aboard

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Josie

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here and also glad that your wife was accepting of your crossdressing. I recently came out to my wife and was accepted as well . Life is so much better being honest with each other.

I really hope you like here.

hugs
      AnnaBeth

Hi Josie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Josie Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they follow..  Now girl when you get comfortable with us please join  in with a story or two about the life and times of Josie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Once again Josie nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. Congrats girlfriend on having a supportive wife as many ladies here myself included do.. Also sadly many dont have this pleasure so dont loose her as a treasure to hold onto also if you think she and you would be intrested in there is a group here named (For Wifes and Significant others ) just for the GG ladies here as my wife is a member there also we arent allowed there just for them to have privacy to chat to other ladies and ask questions they need answers to just an idea girlfriend good luck and happy for you girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello again, everyone.  I apologize for interrupting but I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and the thank-yous.  The response actually left me feeling a little overwhelmed.  I’m a very introverted person and sometimes it’s very difficult for me to accept any kind of positivity directed at me.  I even considered deleting my account and running away even though I just joined.  And that’s not because of what anyone did or said to me, it’s just how my mind works.  Sometimes the fire rages, sometimes it smolders, but it never goes out.  I’m trying to take steps to change that and joining here is one of those steps.  Please forgive my trepidation and again thank you for the welcome.

Hi Josie 😊

I totally can relate to that. It’s something I struggle to get past too. I can deal with an insult without breaking stride, but a compliment sends me reeling.

I’m glad you didn’t delete your account and look forward to getting to know you better. 😊

Josie –

I can understand dipping your toe in the water here can be a bit frightening at first, but you’ll find a great supportive community as you stick around. I’m glad you did not delete your account, it takes a bit of time to get comfortable in any new environment. Take your time, read some posts and try posting a few times. You’re going to find a great supportive group of people that have been down the same road you have been. It’s so much better and easier when you realize your not alone.

All the best,

Rachel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?