Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello all I’m Deserae I’m in Alaska currently 6 months on hormones now, changes so far are nice, looking forward to more. I’m a simple girl trying to reach out a bit Since I’m usually a little shy. Nice to be here.

Hi Deserae,

Great tohear that you’re doing well. I have been on hormones for the last five months. I am also seeing some good results, and hoping for more.

CDH is the right place to reach out to. There are other ladies here who can also help you on this amazing journey. Please private message me any time.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Welcome Deserae!

Hi Deserae,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Deserae,

Wow you are well on your way aren’t you sweetie.

I would love to be able to take the hormones but being married I would never be able to do that.

I bet those changes are wonderful.

we are glad you are here you have come to a wonderful place .

Patty

Hiya,

Welcome to the group. I’m new here as well and found some wonderfully supportive women here. I really admire your courage to take hormones.

Hugs,

Heather

Welcome, we are glad to have you with all of us.

Hi Deserae, Teralynn again! I could swear I already sent you a welcoming post Luv, unless there are two Snowbears joining the site! If there are, well it is delightful to have you both as new members! – Blessings from Teralynn

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?