Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Cheers everyone, it’s Lucia! A shoe addicted 19 years old who likes to dress in a aesthetic feminine way. I always envied girls for their freer and wide-ranging clothes. So I started to wear them myself! So far my feminine wardrobe is nearly empty which will change soon. I’m completely new to underwear, makeup and cross-dressing in public. I want to spend more time with cross-dressing and exchange with like-minded. After all of that has been said: see ya!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Lucia. You are going to love it here the Ladies and Girls are so helpful and friendly. Ask for any kind of help and someone will have the answer for you. I am a senior CD and have been dressing since I was a small child. Again Welcome to the best CD site around.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Lucia. You are going to love it here the Ladies and Girls are so helpful and friendly. Ask for any kind of help and someone will have the answer for you. I am a senior CD and have been dressing since I was a small child. Again Welcome to the best CD site around.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Lucia!! 🌸🎀💖🦋

Anonymous

Hi Lucia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family,

It’s nice to see some of our sisters from Europe joining us, you are most welcome,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Lucia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Grüß Gott Lucia

Freud, huh? This is not a ‘Freudian slip’ is it? 😀

Willkommen bei CDH … Sie werden hier alle möglichen Leute finden, aber alle sind wundervoll! Stellen Sie jede Frage, die Sie werden, nehmen Sie an den Foren teil und vor allem … seien Sie nicht schüchtern oder verlegen.

Big hugs… Polly

Hi Polly💕

How many languages besides English do you speak/write? I know of Swedish, French and now German. I’m impressed, and I love languages.

Hugs Lily

Hej Lily-Rose…

When I started my skiing career in New Zealand my mentor was an Austrian from the St Anton-Aarlberg ski school and well versed in languages and… professionalism! He told me that I had to learn as many languages as possible if I wanted to work in Europe. So I took him at his word and started with Hoch Deutsche and with my schoolboy French went to Europe!
          Ohh, how I was confounded by the number of languages I needed to be at least proficient in! Even my Swiss mentor spoke Japanese!

And let’s not talk about Swedish and Danish!!!

Fi fan också

Hi Lucia nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts of stories from many ladies here traveling down there femme road and enjoying life as the women they are .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then your turn he he  please give us a story or two from the travels of Lucia down her femme road .. As for making friends here  there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lucia 💕

Welcome to CDH. It’s so nice to see people from all over the world. And it’s equally nice to see all the young girls here besides all the distinguished older ladies, of which I’m one. Hope you enjoy your stay here. All the girls here has helped me so much.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Lucia.  It’s nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Lucia, welcome to CDH, there are a few of us who have been around the block a few times and are more than happy to pass on whatever skills we have picked up to anyone who wants to listen – just ask, there is no such thing as a silly question.

Hugs

Diana

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucia  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?