Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi everyone.

my name is Christy. I’m a shy, closeted cd. My spouse knows I dress but prefers I don’t do it sound around her.

too many buy/purge cycles. I just want to feel comfortable with who I am.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christy

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Christy! What a lovely photo!

Besitos

Kelly

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Christy,

Welcome to CDH!

Shy, and closeted here too. It’s good to meet you.

Hugs,

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Lara Muir.

Hi Christy nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions about there femme journey in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Christy as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and you know what girl we all are just a click away ha ha .. So sorry for wifes reluctance to accept Christy so just baby steps girlfriend and communication is a big part in acceptance as a girlfriend many here as myself  have supportive wifes and some still live in the closet so wish for them a coming out party he he .. So again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Oh by the way  cute picture girl good job on the makeup he he ..

Hi Christy.  Welcome to CDH.

I sincerely hope that by being here you realize you never have to purge again and that some day your wife will fully realize you are still you on the inside so that you can dress freely.

Susan

Becka
      Lady

Welcome!

I purged (we all purged) several times I’m sure, but I finally got over that. My purges had to do with feelings of guilt, like I was doing something wrong. I was not, you are not, we are not! We are being who we are, within our own confines.

Have fun and enjoy yourself! The only thing I would suggest is, make sure you have room for all of the wonderful things you will buy, and keep!

Love and Hugs!
      Becka!

Hi Christy, and welcome from your neighbor just east of you in Gilbert. Judging from your profile photo you look absolutely fabulous, and I can’t wait to see more pix! I know you are probably shy, but I would love to have the opportunity to meet you someday. We are planning a weekend event here in the area this fall with workshops, makeovers, photo shoots, etc. I will let you know when the date is firmed up. It will be an opportunity for you to meet other girls, share experiences and just have fun. Let’s stay in touch. Hugs, Paulette

Thanks. I do want to get a makeover.

my profile pic was created using a gender swap filter…and it made me realize that I can actual look pretty!

i look forward to meeting you some day.
        Christy

Hi Christy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Christy, and welcome to CDH!
      I hope you enjoy your time here in this wonderful community. Really nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Christy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Dear. Im in southern AZ. Nice to meet another desert diva. 😉 Welcome!

Welcome to CDH.Enjoy this great site.I have been through the purge cycle many times.I know hard it is.Happily,I haven’t purged for eleven years.

Hi Christy,Welcome to CDH.Its a fun site with great ladies.Please feel free to ask questions,somebody on this site will have the answer. Michelle

Welcome to this beautiful place.
      I wish you have nice time here.
      If have some to asking feel free to do it.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Hi Christy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we have all been there at one time in our lives, some of us have had the courage to come out to our SO’s , I haven’t had the courage to come out to my wife and tell her about my crossdressing life so I’m still in the closet,

Hugs Rozalyn X

I told my spouse before we were married because we didn’t want any secrets starting out.

She still doesn’t approve, but she knows it’s a part of me…and lately, it’s becoming a bigger part of me. For some reason, as Christy, I am much more confident…in everything…and it’s starting to spill over into drab life…(I am so happy, though!)

Christy

I wish i had told my wife before we got married, she may not have married me but i would not have to hide my crossdressing life and live in a closet,

Hugs Rozalyn X

It’s impossible to remove the feeling when dressed ! Especially when we want to emulate to our best being female and enjoying all the thoughts feelings and joys of female perfection

Anonymous

Hi Christy,

Your photo is lovely.  I hope you enjoy chatting with the ladies on this site.  We all are here for you.

Kerri

Welcome Sister, the Ladies here are angels.

You’re not alone in AZ. SE AZ here.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Christy and Welcome!

I think we’ve all been there! I finally came to realize I was only doing myself some injustice by not holding on to those things that made me feel good! You will do the same!

Love and Hugs,
      Becka

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Christy.  You’re in a good place.  I relate to everything you said.  It gets better.  I can honestly say CDH changed my life.  Hang out for a while.  You’ll be glad you did.

Emily

A big warm welcome to CDH Christy!

Hey great restaurant in chandler we could go to one day it’s Vietnamese cyclo or lunch or coffee

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?