Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello all:

Lets start with an introduction of myself.  First off I am 62 and a professional.   I have long retired and still work in the community of Panama City.  I am in the closet and getting closer each day to open the door.  Nature calls.   I cannot say much more.  My first experience in a female outfit was when I was a child.  I fought it but I liked it.  Need I say more.  I used to sneak and dress, well I think we all started that way.   For many years I did not and missed it.  Been married, and sometimes I would leave things around and forget when the wife went out of town.  Well, accused of cheating on her but had explanations from visitors that had stayed, that pretty much smoothed things over.  Now I am by myself.  I have bought and dumped plenty of clothes.  Never thrown away dresses or heels always donated.  I could not see the entire waste of money since they were pretty new and might as well get the tax break.  Well I am far beyond that now.  My closet is filled with more woman’s clothes than men’s.  My shoe collection is growing. When people come and visit and stay I have a private storage that they all go to.  I look forward to getting off work so I can shower and change into something I am much more comfortable in.
      The wardrobe is easy.  Makeup and body is my struggle.  Videos on how to, not having much success at, but still trying to perfect it.  I have lost over 50 lbs  5’11” and now 217.  I am getting there though.
      I am very well traveled and well versed in a lot of things. 
      I have had a lot of trauma and drama in my life and now I want to live for myself.
      That in a nutshell, is me.
      Thank you for taking the time to read.
      Chrissy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Chrissy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Chrissy ,

Welcome to CDH !
      Thank you for your extensive introduction ,
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH.  I haven’t been here long but have already found it a very warm and lovely site, and have made some super girl friends.

Please check out my profile and message if you like.

Love, Grace

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Grace Darling. Reason: Got the name wrong!

Welcome. I really understand your intro. Hope to talk with you sometime.

Wow, fantastic introduction Chrissy. Nice to meet you.

Sally

Anonymous

Welcome from a Lutz, FL sister🌞🌴 Quite the introduction, funny how so many of us have similar stories. Congrats on the weight loss, 45 for me with a goal of 50 so I’m close…but I will get there, just like you! Welcome❤️

Haley😘

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Haley Ann.
        You are a little warmer there than where I am. Besides that I believe we are both the same.  You look beautiful.

Chrissy

Anonymous

Thank you! Who doesn’t love to hear that?

Haley

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Chrissy.  Congratulations on your weight loss and closer to opening that door!

Hi Chrissy nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so many wonderful ladies here that have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissy welcome congratulations for your weight loss . I’ve loss a few pounds myself and I thank the wonderful selections of ladiesware we have to choose from. Now enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Chrissy

We have very similar stories, right up to when you separated from your wife, which is where i am now.

Love
      Michelle

Welcome to the family Chrissy! You’re not alone.

Dani

Hi Chrissy, Welcome to a place where I am sure you will find love and support. You mention being close to coming out. I can tell you first hand it is one of the most liberating things i have ever done. However I am also aware there is no such thing as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution. I carefully ‘tested the water’ with my wife and family and slowly maneuvered into a situation where Paulette became known to them. It was not without its ripples, but in the end it has worked out better than I ever anticipated. I will be interested in hearing how your journey goes. Hugs, Paulette

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. What a wonderful introduction, I have travelled a lot too, it is so nice seeing so much of the world.

The girls here are really friendly, I hope you make lots of friends. I am happy to keep in touch with you, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Tara:

Beautiful name.  I have met a few Tara’s in my life and they have all been astounding in personality and style.  I am sure you are the same.  Sometimes there is a reason the name seeks us out. Tara is a word originating from Sanskrit, meaning star, and it symbolizes the light of the soul.  So it must suit you well and the name is telling you something.

Thank you again

Ta Ta for now
        Chrissy

Tara Ryan
          Lady

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for you beautiful message, it was very touching.  I came across a song a few years ago by Roxy Music called Tara and the name instantly stuck.  It is a beautiful instrumental song written by Andy Mackay with a lovely oboe sound running through it.

Hope to speak again soon.

Love,

Tara x

Chrissy Simpson
            Duchess - Annual

Tara:
            I just listened to it. Great piece. The blend of when the Oboe was playing and then the violin came in was extraordinary. They were both so on key that you could not tell the difference much between them until the oboe faded out for the violin.. Excellent instrumental.

Chrissy

Chrissy good for you girl I was sort of the same way but I never stopped let’s chat about it

Love and peace

Jenny

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Jennifer> I received your request and accepted it. I look forward to chatting or messaging.

Chrissy

Thank you for being my friend

Peace and love

Jenny

Anonymous

Hello, Chrissy.  Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Chrissy

Your early years remind me of mine. I secretly dressed in my early teens, not knowing why I had this urge to dress. I remember when I was in 4th grade, the nuns had a boy wear a dress because he was sneaking into the girls bathroom. He looked just like a girl with shorter hair. I couldn’t believe how natural he looked like a girl. I kept on thinking if I was in that grade with that nun, I would see if I could get in the same scenario, but it never happened. I also found myself purging many times, only to feel terrible and to vow to never do it again. Now when I get the urge to purge, I just convince myself to just wait and I try to forget. In the end I am happy I did as I have many wigs, breast forms, and clothes beside the panties, bras and stockings. I just want to welcome you to this site and I hope you make many new friends.

Huggs
      Penny

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Penny:
        Thank you for the kind words. I have met some nice people here. Being genuine and friendly I will stay here for some time. I think I was on here as anonymous many years ago. I can’t remember. But I have come a long when since then.
        Thank you again.

Chrissy

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chrissy

Welcome to CDH! You will find many friendly like minded girls here.

See you around the forums,

Love and hugs,

Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: spelling
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Liara:
        Great look you have going on there. What part of Nevada? I love along the Colorado River there.
        Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
          Duchess

Thanks Chrissy. I’m from Vegas.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

I enjoy your story.  I wish I had thought of donating whenever I purged.  Hopefully I don’t purge again but I will follow your lead

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Kerri. We should place a spot on the profile for sizes. I would have gladly have donated to someone here instead. Just a thought in helping out the ladies.
        Chrissy

Anonymous

It’s a great thought.

Bethann Paige
      Duchess

Welcome CDH Chrissy!!

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you BethAnne Have a wonderful day.

Chrissy

Welcome to CDH Chrissy  a great place to explore you femininity

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Kimberly, I look forward to sharing.

Chrissy

Welcome to CH! I hope you enjoy being here and letting your hair down and getting comfortable sharing your femininity.

I’m from the frozen north and I’m so jealous of you girls who can enjoy warm weather year round. I am for the most part a closet crossdresser, but I love getting out in the summer months wearing all my feminine attire.  I can spend a whole day soaking up the sun laying around my pool just wearing lingerie.

I feel so trapped in this dread of winter. For me it’s even too cold to even think about putting on a dress and going for a ride.

I so badly want to move to Florida, but my wife will not leave Wisconsin because of the kids and grandkids.

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Have a wonderful day

Lacy

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Lacy:
        It has been very nice here. Chat a little, Pm others and have great conversations. I’m here to help and be helped.

Thank you again.

Chrissy

Welcome Chrissy to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people.

Chrissy Simpson
        Duchess - Annual

Thank you Requel.  It has been great.

Chrissy

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Well Hello Billy Moon Australia. Thank you for the welcome.

Chrissy

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?