Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m lexie summers and I am a crossdresser from Colorado, I joined this site in hopes of meeting others who my be near or far and making new freinds.  I’m hopeful to be able  to go out dressed with others and enjoy this side of me.

I’m married and have been dressing infrequently since I was 10.my wife knows and has been more accepting as time goes on, but still has some hesitantcy. Work and family do take up most of my time but the pandemic has renewed an urge to go out and make new freinds, something that has been missing from my life the last few years.  I hope to get to know you all and experience what this site has to offer!

Hello Lexie, we live on different continents, but share a love foe all things Femme. Acceptance from your partner is crucial as you can move ahead, and formulate a plan to dress.
      I live in Hobart Tasmania.
      However you can realize your true self is worth it.
      Best Wishe
      Jane

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Lexie and welcome.   Great to know you have support.  Enjoy the forums here and making new friends.”
      Chrissy

Heya Lexie!

Great to meet you and welcome! This is a great place to get to know some amazing ladies, make some friends, and to get to know yourself a little better too. Hope to see you around soon!

Hugs,

Esme

Hi Lexie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there  stories as they travel down there femme roads in life.. When you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girlfriend guess what ha ha your turn yea just a story or two about the life and times of Lexie as she heads on he girly journey with us .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Look around the social area you can find members that are close to you as im in NE Montana a few feet away ha ha .. Good luck girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Lexie,  I’m a Jersey Girl.
      I love your State and head there several times a year. You’ve come to the right place. CDH is a wonderful , warm , welcoming place for us girls.
      💋Natalie

Greeting Lexie and welcome to the best place on planet Internet a CD could find herself!  There’s no better group to learn from, share with and get/give advice and support that makes this sometimes wonderful and sometimes frustrating journey we all are in an everyday joy to be part of.  Be sure to explore the bounty that the forums here offer and hope we hear more from you soon. Hugs,

*** Kayla ***

Hi Lexie, and welcome. Not that many of us are so fortunate to have wife who is accepting. Mine is like yours, while she buys Paulette clothes and does photo shoots with her, she is still uncomfortable if I spend too much time as Paulette. I respect her wishes and it works out fine. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Lexie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lexie wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Lexie,

Welcome from a fellow Coloradan.

Madison

A big warm welcome to CDH Lexie!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lexie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?