Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Stephanie Garcia-Dancelli, an atypical lady in a strange world – well sometimes at least. I have only just begun on this CD journey, and am excited to see where it leads. Being pangendered, the constant demands of society towards just one aspect of myself is draining, as such being able to give my feminine side some time and love is freeing and really relaxing.

I love long narrow skirts, long billowing dresses, and anything lace! The modest little collection I’ve started can attest to that. This is the first CD community I’ve been involved with and I hope I can find some like-minded people who can share this journey.

1. Hello Stephanie. Welcome. I only joined myself recently so nice to meet you. Hope we can become good friends. I love to enjoy my feminine side just like you. I’ve been dressing since I was 16 and love to be girly. I’m married so have to take the opportunity to dress when I can. But every moment as Gemma is like a lifetime…xx

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Gemma and big hello and welcome to you and its wonderful having you here with us too. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie big hello from Canada and welcome… Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the world in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Stephanie, and welcome you’ve come to the right place to explore with like minded girls. Enjoy yourself and feel at home.

Sherri

Hello Stephanie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Welcome to the site we are glad to have you

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Stephanie. Bunch of other gals from OZ are members here also.

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Stephanie,

And welcome from very close to where I am right now.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Greetings from “just down the road”

Hi Jemma

Caty Ryan here from down in Melbourne’s NE Suburbs.

Hope you enjoy your membership and this great site.

Caty

Hi Stephanie wow there that echo again huh anyway nice to meet you girl and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Stephanie wow crazy echo as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you .. Like you girl just a couple of miles away from me ha ha  im in Montana USA .. So once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stephanie,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

G’Day Stephanie! Welcome to CDH!
      It’s really nice to meet you. Thank you for sharing your story.
      I’m in Adelaide, South Australia.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?