This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Marianne Tornander 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hello everyone!  My name is Juli and I stumbled across this little slice of Heaven today while shopping for new pretty little bows.  I am a brunette with blue eyes, a big smile and a penchant for vintage clothing.  Gorgeous mid century modern waistlines, soft and sheer blouses and pretty underthings.  I admit to being quite girly and romantic, definitely a Mad Men era woman!  I already love it here and hope I can add some encouragement, insight and a fairly mature woman’s perspective.  I look forward to finding new sisters and girlfriends!  Hugs and kisses from Sin City!

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Marianne Tornander 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 175

Hi Juli and welcome to CDH. As you may already have found. This is an awesome place for all of us involved in crossdressing or transitioning to females. The girls are very happy to help and support each other. I’m a long-time crossdresser with transgender tendencies who started going out as a woman five years ago. Welcome to contact me anytime.

Marianne

JaneS 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2015
    Topics: 68
    Replies: 527

Hmm,

Jane

*The first person you need to be honest with is yourself. After that everyone else is easier.*

Beth B 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 9, 2017
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi-

I also live in Vegas. I was wondering if you were going to the Fetish Ball on Halloween at Red Rock. I am looking for a fellow CD to go and spend the night en femme and have a great time !! Let me know if that is of interest to you.

Jamie Vegas 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 23, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 73

Hi Juli, Welcome, Been to Vegas a few times but never for the event I really wanted to attend, the Hot August Nights Car Show. Maybe next year as we are planning to move south now that we retired.

Jamie Vegas

Lady Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 318

Hi Juli…..welcome to CDH. I have always wanted to go to Vegas…..someday soon. I was in Bangkok, Tai Land………pretty much same idea.  Say Hi to Lady Heather for me….just love her to death….and Gil Grissom too! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account