• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, long time crossdresser but I’m really striving to complete my look and venture into public en femme. Rochester seems conservative and the Covid is really making things tense. Maybe the mask will help🤗

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Warm welcome to CDH!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie  Happy to welcome you here. Your among a community of accepting and caring girls who are always here to help in everyway . Their advice will certainly  help explore and learn more about where one ‘s journey may like to go. Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.    Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Greetings Stephanie and welcome from another long time CD’er who is moving towards that first big day out.  Make use of a mask and be sneaky to go out then!  A great way to use this covid stuff…..

I think you will find the girls here supportive and truly caring in their support – I did.   Looking forward to sharing stories with you.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie

Welcome, all are friendly and helpful here at CDH. Please enjoy and gain confidence with our help.

A mask may help but just exude confidence

Averyl

Anonymous

And it’s support and encouragement like this that will doom me 😋 please, anything but the pantyhose and heels.

Anonymous

Stephane

Is that 80 denier or something much finer? With heels…no brainier.

Averyl

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I lived in the other Rochester for 25 years: Rochester, NY. But I have cousins in Minnesota. Like my Rochester February is great bikini weather, isn’t it? As long as your color is dark blue. We’d love to do what we can to help you reach your goal of going out en femme. I’m always just a quick PM away any time you want to talk. All the girls are.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Welcome, Stephanie!

I found wearing the mask to be SOOO helpful in taking some fear out of dressing in public.  I hate wearing masks, but if it makes it easier to wear pantyhose & heels in public?  I’m all for it!! 🥰

Anonymous

Baby steps! Done enough and I imagine the mask won’t be needed

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Stephanie. Glad you’re here.

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. all these lovely ladies here have told you all the things you need to make it such a pleasant stay here so relax and get comfortable with us and please stay for many years to come and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Philma

all for it and how

I have a pink mask which is far better than the dull black or cammo varieties. Strange thing people like it🤔

Averyl

Welcome Stephanie!

Hi Stephanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I have a pretty baby blue mask and a neon pink mask I can wear on trips into town. Depends on the clothing I am wearing! After all a girl does not want accessories to clash with her clothing now does she! All kidding aside, I can hardly wait for the day we can all walk around and be with each other without worry about masks and the possibility of catching some lethal virus! At least here at CDH we members can interact with each other and not have to worry about the virus and protocols to avoid it. Stephanie (seems like a very popular name here)  if you can’t get tips and advice on how to get more confidence in your crossdressing so that you can go out en femme then it can’t be found anywhere! Our members are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! All you have to do is stay active on the site and and ask the right members the right questions! From makeup to clothing wigs to shoes you will get information overload here if you actively seek it. Glad you found us and decided to become a member, now make the most of it by reaching out for the assistance you need. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Welcome to  CDH, Stephanie.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?