• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies my name is Jessica and I am a 39 tear old female who’s been trapped in a males body for over 39 years. I cannot transition over do to medical reasons, so I am going to try cross dressing for the first time in my life and let my feminine side out. I have no idea where to start and looking for help. All I know is that I take a 38c and that I have an allergy to makeup.

Anonymous

Hi Jessy, welcome in our sisterhood. My deepest sympathy, honey, and please, start looking around this wonderful oasis; you’ll find a lot of answers to your burning questions. If I can help, add me, and we can chat.

Love,

Catarina

Anonymous

Please don’t call me any other names other than my full first name and thank you.

Lizzy Bee
      Lady

Just dropped by I wish you all the best of luck on your journey. It appears you got one or two things against you and I hope you find ways to overcome that and feel amazing!

Hi Jessica…

Ontario girl just wanting to say hello and welcome to CDH.

Daniella

xoxox

Welcome Jessica.

Anonymous

It’s a pleasure to meet you to hun. Hope you’re having a nice TGIF and that your weekend is wonderful to.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica, welcome from another Ontario girl, I live in southern Niagara. You sound a lot like me and a lot of other girls here. It took me years to accept myself but since I have I wouldn’t trade being me for anything. If you’ve got questions or would just like to chat send me a PM and lets get to know each other.

Heather

Anonymous

welcome to the forum Jessica lots of kindred spirits here.

i am an oshawa girl and wonder if you have ever investigated

xpressions an toronto area support group?

hope to chat with you sometime soon

Anonymous

I am unable to travel as I don’t drive do to my disability otherwise I would go because I really like meeting new people and making new friends to hangout with and enjoy some girl nights out with, or to have a all girls night sleepover with pedicures, gossip, and more fun and exciting activities with, that is like a dream fantasy that I have always wanted.

Anonymous

I just uploaded to pictures of two actresses faces that resemble what I would like in a silicone face mask. Picture 1 kind of introduces the width that would support my head. Picture 2 simplifies facial image that I would like to appear.

I did go to one site where they make custom masks and I chose the Taylor one and selected that it comes with the regular version with no make up, light tone skin color and painted eyebrows. You can go there and punch up this face and select the parts I chose to see what you think and then let me know what you think and why you like a certain part. I chose to go with the cheapest I could make because I do live on a low budget, but if you know of another place where I would be able to get a cheaper mask that still looks very real, do let me know. Anyways the site I chose mine from was crefax.com under silicone faces.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jessica, Welcome to CDH. This is an amazing place for all to share and feel warm and safe.

There are such talented people here to learn from and be friends with.

I know you will enjoy this exerience and your journey will be better by using the resources here.

Please ask questions.

-Terri Anne

Anonymous

Do you wear a silicone face mask and if so, wear did you get it from and which one did you choose and why, or how are you hiding your masculine face?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?