Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Virginia born Texas (New Braunfels) resident. To quote a very old but still apropo saying “i’m not from Texas but i got here as soon as i could”! 😊

i’m a 35 year old trapped in a 64 year old body, retired, divorced, proud father of “The Wrecking Crew”. Both my daughter and son who i raised (full custody) on my own are now grown and out doing their own things. While i was raising ’em I, for the most part, tried to keep things as vanilla as possible BUT, now that i’m alone with wayyyyyyyyy to much time on my hands so it’s CDing time again, Wohoo! 🙃

I’m a RBK amputee, also stealth 24/7 CDer (wear in public but stealth because there is nooooooooo way i could or wish to pass as female), convertible owning (2005 Chrysler Sebring) gurl.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

WelcomeΒ  this is a place I’m sure you will embrace and enjoy being part of. Many here to chat with and to share a story or two. Having thefree timeΒ  I’m sure you’ll spend good quality time checking out all that’s here . Very happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here on our travels. 🌹

Hi Bob and welcome to CDH. I hope you find out site helpful. All the girls love to chat and assist in any way. I look forward to hearing from you. I am EX Air-Cavalry Medic out of Ft. Hood and love my pick-up trucks, (Fords of course).

Lady Veronica

Hi Bob,

Hello and welcome to CDH. You will find great articles here and feel very welcome. Like your self I am retired and more time on my hands and CDING came back for me after many years of being Quite.

It is never to far away from my mind. Enjoy your retirement and I like the Chrysler vehicles also. I have had several through out the years.

Amanda

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?