• This topic has 21 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

New to the site… and to cross dressing. Loving how I feel in my new mini dress and stockings. Thinking about going the whole way, full makeup and wig. Would love to discuss with like minded people out there.

Looks like you’re off to a good start, Anthea, nice legs. Why not go the whole way and see how you like it?

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Anonymous

Thank you for the compliment and the encouragement. ❤️

Hi Anthea nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there femme journeys down the path in life they lead.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Anthea as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again nice to meet you and hopr to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie, that’s great to hear. I look forward to getting to know sisters around the world.

Hi Anthea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lizzie
      Lady

Go for it sweetheart

Anonymous

Thank you

Anonymous

Welcome Athena. You have found a great place here at CDH. I hope you enjoy it here being surrounded by such a great group of people.

Welcome Again,Jessica

Anonymous

Thanks Jessica

Hi Anthea welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m in the UK too I’m in Shropshire, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I’m in the closet to my wife too X

Anonymous

Rosalyn, I take my hat off to you. How you have managed to keep it from your wife for so long must be really stressful.

This has been at a time she has been away for a few days. The planning to get my stuff so it was delivered in time but not before she went!

I’ve also shaved my lower body so that’s something else to hide (glad I did it though as it feels wonderful). Want to do the upper body but that will be more tricky to hide.

Hugs back…💋

I know how you feel Anthea I’ve got a very hairy chest and I’ve wanted to shave it for a long time but my wife like’s it, what i might have to do is get myself a breast plate for when I’m Roz X 🎀

Anonymous

That’s an idea or high necked dresses. The other problem with full shave is you can’t reach your back without help, lol (a problem with being in the closet).

Anonymous

Well you come to the right place pull up a chair and we can talk. I am full time since I was 9 till now at 62. I have been into it for a long time. I still have more to learn I am cd/tg everyone knows me as Christina. That’s who I am. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Althea.. where we offer friendship and support through your CD journey… please read our forums and join one of our groups of your choice. Warmest regards, Leonara

Hello Anthea welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi, Anthea there is nothing to stop you going all the way. Explore and enjoy yourself. Nylons on freshly shaved legs and learning to apply makeup correctly. We are here to help and support you in any way we can if you have any questions please ask. Hugs, Allysa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anthea happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

hello Anthea
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Anthea
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl.
      Secret crossdresser
      Mature crossdresser been crossdressing since my teens now in my 60’s.
      Enjoy the site and what it has to offer.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Thank you Helena …. One of my favourite names. 💋

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?