Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Let me try this again, please.

As I am now in the twilight years I have decided it is really time to relax and be me.  At least to the point my SO can be comfortable with.

My “time” started long ago when my SO would travel, I took the opportunity to dress in her stuff, to include her intimates.  Would even go out underdressed while she was gone.  I longed for the day I could let loose and go “full in” with clothes that fit me and try my hand at make up.  I am currently moving that way, having recently purchased a couple of dresses, shoes and a wig.  She does know I have a penchant for panties and shoes.  Love heels, the higher the better as I am in home only.  Will that change in the future?

While we do have a kind of DADT arrangement she was nice enough to give me some old make up as a starter set.  I want to get much better at make up and do spend time looking at tips and tricks.  Just tough for old shaky hands at times and doesn’t help that I need readers.  Just purchased some of those that look feminine to more complete the look.

I’m here for the camaraderie, tips, tricks, success stories and just an opportunity to share/learn with  others in this approach to life.

Toodles

Welcome Twilla to CDH.

You have come to the right place to as you say…camaraderie, tips, tricks, success stories and just an opportunity to share/learn with  others in this approach to life.

I am new as well and suggest going through the forums a great palace to start.

Alanna

Hi Twilla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Twilla ,

Welcome to CDH !

We are very glad you decided to join us here at what
      I consider to be the best place in the World for
      Rainbow-Girls like ourselves.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done Twilla !
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Hi Twilla,
      We might be in the twilight of our years but that sure doesn’t mean we can’t have fun! I am 74 and when I am Paulette I have been told I look like I’m middle age, so I guess she makes me young! This is a great place to be for love and support. The ladies here are great! I just wish we all lived closer so we could spend some girl time together! By the way I live in Arizona but lived for a few years in Cabot. Still have my Razorback shirt! Hugs, Paulette

Welcome to this Heavenly address Twilla, where you find some wonderful, friendly and supportive people reside.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to the group Twilla, Fantastic name. I understand the shaky hand thing.It’s murder putting on eye liner.Enjoy your stay here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Twilla

welcome ,happy to have you join with us.Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Twilla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Twilla,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and supportive, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Twilla!
      Welcome to CDH! It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?