Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everybody! I’m Valerie, and I’ve just joined this wonderful site. I’m very excited to meet all of you, share tips and experiences, and generally spend quality girl time online with some new friends.
      I’m in my early thirties and from South Africa. I’m very new to all this; I’ve been fascinated by crossdressing since I can remember, but it was only about three years ago, when I met the wonderful woman who is now my wife, that I started actively and outwardly expressing my feminine side, with her complete support and encouragement. I recently dressed up fully for the first time, and the experience was truly revelatory. As Valerie I feel comfortable, confident and sexy in a way that I’ve never felt before (my wife thinks so too!), and I can’t wait to see what other experiences lie in store for me. I haven’t yet shown Valerie to the wider world, but the city I live in has a large and vibrant LGBTQI+ scene, and I’m looking forward to going out and living it up as my fabulous femme self.
      So far, the welcome on CDH has been great, and everybody I’ve seen here seems beautiful and kind. This site looks like a really worthwhile project, and I look forward to contributing to it; I write a lot in my daily profession, so I definitely plan to submit a few articles soon. Please feel free to message me, respond to my posts and send me friend requests – I’m here to talk and listen!
      Love,
      Valerie.

Anonymous

Hi Valerie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Thank you, Rachel!

Greetings Valerie,

We are so happy you’ve decided to join our community. Awesome that you’ve got such a supportive spouse!

You’ll find our community is full of wonderful, caring people!

Cookie!

Anonymous

Thank you so much! I’m really enjoying exploring the site, and the welcome has been great.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Valerie welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Thanks, Catherine!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

WElcome Valerie! always great to have another writer join us! I look forward to getting to know you !

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Greetings from Valerie!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?