Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for creating this wonderful platform.  Looking forward to reading everyone’s experiences.  I’ve been an under-dresser for about 5 years, but my first experience was probably around age 10 or 11-ish.  I’m twice-divorced with no plans to try the “3 times is a charm” gambit, so I’m basically free to do as I like, which is a refreshing change from being married I have to say!

I don’t have any plans right now to go beyond under-dressing but that could change on a dime.  I just really enjoy the way it makes me feel… alive!

I have a fabulous 21 year old daughter who came out to me recently as bisexual.  I haven’t told her about Hannah yet, but I feel like when and if I do, she will be fully supportive of her.

Anyway, again, thanks for this community and I look forward to talking with you all.

Kisses,

~Hannah~

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hannah, Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and as you have mentioned much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us. Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, Hannah!

Wishing you and your daughter the best!

Anonymous

Welcome Hannah ! Nice to have you,

Sincerely;

🙂

Hello Hannah

Underdressing keeps me in touch with my feminine side throughout each and everday. I hope you enjoy being with us and make some wonderful friends. The sharing and learning can go on and on, making all of us stronger and more confident.

Welcome Hannah!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?