- December 1, 2021 at 4:09 pm #583279Vikki NormalParticipantRegistered On: December 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
Hello everyone. I am the Significant Other of Abbie Normal. I have joined with the hopes of education and learning from everyone’s experience. I am a very outgoing person that wears her heart on her sleeve so have found it very hard to not be able to confide in my family and girl friends about our new life. So I am hoping you will become my online family and friends.
I was already trying to learn but since being introduced to this group I have already read so many articles that resonate with me. I can see why Abbie has been very happy here.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 9, 2021 at 4:20 am #586145Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 561Has thanked: 1709 timesBeen thanked: 1809 times
Hi Vikki. It’s a pleasure having you with us. I consider Abbie a friend, although we have never met. She has been kind and loving and I’m so happy she has you. Your story, the two of you, is uplifting for those of us who still hide our crossdressing. Thank you so very much. 💕
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 2, 2021 at 6:10 pm #583702Aurora EdenLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 172Has thanked: 863 timesBeen thanked: 893 times
- December 2, 2021 at 3:59 pm #583662Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 32Replies: 5793Has thanked: 10965 timesBeen thanked: 11386 times
Vikki Nice meeting you. Your a very special spouse and your partner is so fortunate. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking .There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but unfortunately many don’t.
I see you have become a member of your special group of gg ladies and know here everyone is helpful in everyway. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Theses ladies are awesome and will support you in every way. No body is left out, that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to you and hope to hear from you soon.
The best to you both on this journey ahead…
- December 2, 2021 at 3:12 pm #583639
- December 2, 2021 at 3:07 am #583418Joanna JacklinLadyRegistered On: September 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Hugely uplifting to read your message. One day I dream your openness will be mirrored in wider society. Trail blazers like yourself give credence to the belief in that future vision. Sadly it is v much a minority take in life though I see the green shoots even if my own situation does not mirror it.
- December 2, 2021 at 6:47 am #583462Vikki NormalLadyRegistered On: December 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
I do think education and open heart is key and I do have hope for our younger generations as they are talking and learning and evolving. Finding out about Abbie happened at a time that I could comprehend as I had some younger role models. In the last few years two younger family members came out and two younger women I know has their spouses transition to female.
- December 1, 2021 at 7:45 pm #583345Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 1230Has thanked: 12162 timesBeen thanked: 2604 times
Welcome Vikki. I salute you for accepting that your husband enjoys crossdressing and actually supports him as well! My wife is accepting and supportive also. I have been crossdressing for over two decades and if anything my crossdressing has brought my wife and I closer together. By joining this site as a member in your own right you will be pleasantly surprised by the fact that many wives are starting to accept a husband’s crossdressing as something that can actually be beneficial to their relationship. Significant others have their own group here at CDH and there they can learn so much from other women who have a relationship with a crossdressing man. I strongly recommend that you join this group. It is by invitation only, but I am sure if you are interested in joining the group you will be able to get an invitation. I think you will be glad you joined us here at CDH. – Blessings from Teralynn
- December 1, 2021 at 6:29 pm #583333Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 239Has thanked: 1180 timesBeen thanked: 1056 times
Hi Vikki, welcome to the site! I hope you will have a really positive experience here. Abbie has been a good friend to many of us and I am not only thankful for her, but for you as well!
I’m sure Abbie has given you the low down on the site, but definitely join the SO’s-only group so you can vent or find similar opinions in confidence. There’s also the forum GGs (genetic girls) head up to answer all sorts of questions that come up from SOs and we gurls.
Feel free to DM me anytime. I may only be able to sympathize, but I can share my story and that may help you with what you and Abbie are going through. You may ask anything you like – I’m finally getting rid of secrets that have nearly destroyed my marriage and my life. If it’s too sensitive, I’ll let you know (giggle)!
- December 1, 2021 at 10:13 pm #583376
- December 1, 2021 at 6:15 pm #583328SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 569Has thanked: 13645 timesBeen thanked: 2495 times
Hello Vikki ,
Welcome here on CDH !
First of all I would like to thank you for supporting Abbie.
She is blessed to have a SO that is understanding.
A lot of the girls here are not so lucky I’m afraid.
I have been here for almost two months now , and it has been
a very positive change in my life.
I have learned a lot from the other members here , and feel like I have found a new Home.
As I am still in the closet , this site is the first time I was able to talk to someone
about my dressing.
I hope that you will visit us here on CDH from time to time.
It was so nice to meet you ,
- December 1, 2021 at 10:14 pm #583377
- December 1, 2021 at 5:50 pm #583321Lynne SobeLadyRegistered On: June 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
Welcome Vikki, my SO is trying to come to grips, with what we do. So glad you reached out to understand. I have not shown my SO other this site, but glad you reached out. Wish you the best, you both deserve the best in life. Embrace what you feel.
- December 1, 2021 at 5:49 pm #583318Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 410Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 1595 times
It can be very traumatic being faced with gender variancy in someone so close that the direction of their lives affects your own. The main problem are the multitude of differing views on the matter, not only in ethical values but in terms of causes and effects. It seems a matter of not only wrong or right. Even those who look upon cross-dressing favourably express so many differing, even diametrically opposite views that it becomes bewildering.
And then there are all the other questions.
I hope that you find answers that serve you well.
- December 1, 2021 at 5:36 pm #583312Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 90Replies: 4650Has thanked: 6915 timesBeen thanked: 11718 times
- December 1, 2021 at 10:21 pm #583381
- December 1, 2021 at 5:35 pm #583311Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2782Has thanked: 39993 timesBeen thanked: 10093 times
Hi Vikki Nice to meet you and so happy you joined us here you are a treasure my dear .. Abbie like a lot of us when she joined us girls here was a wonderful lady and has learned a lot here as we all do from each other .. My wife is a wonderful supportive woman that i have been married to for 38 working on 39 years amd she has known Stephanie for all of those years so please ask questions from other GGs like your self and all of us here post a question or PM any lady here we will answer to best of ability .. Again thanks for joining us and supporting Abbie ..
- December 1, 2021 at 10:23 pm #583382
- December 1, 2021 at 5:16 pm #583300Julie (Jules) AndersonDuchessRegistered On: February 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 131Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 634 times
Vicki, you are a special wonderful person who Abbie and all of here are blessed to have.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I’m not saying I have an abundance of answers, nor do I have the wisdom and experience of many of the ladies here, but, I can be a good listener to you as you navigate this new journey.
- December 1, 2021 at 10:24 pm #583383
- December 1, 2021 at 5:01 pm #583297Jennifer RamirezLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 80Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 290 times
It’s good to have you here
What ever your seeking, one of us girl’s can answer any questions you may have. We all come from different situations, I hope you find what you are seeking.
- December 1, 2021 at 10:25 pm #583384
- December 1, 2021 at 4:51 pm #583292Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 636Has thanked: 3703 timesBeen thanked: 3367 times
This is the safest place I’ve ever found! I’ve even become more aware and grateful of what I am becoming thanks the wealth of knowledge and the love so many here have and give so willingly.
(A bit of a run-on sentence, but I think it works .)
- December 1, 2021 at 4:45 pm #583290Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 123Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 551 times
Vikki, you are fantastic and your desire to understand is phenomenal! So many of the girls on this site have problems with acceptance and in many cases just tolerance from their wives. As you come into the family here at CDH you will discover that a great majority of us are heterosexual men, who have been able to acknowledge we have a feminine side and allow it to come forth and blossom. My wife, who literaaly threw up the first time she met Paulette, is now accepting of her. To quote her: “If being Paulette from time to time has made you into the loving caring husband you now are, then put on that dress”. Take care, Hugs, Paulette
- December 1, 2021 at 4:23 pm #583284Marcellette LavalLadyRegistered On: February 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 249Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 1311 times
Welcome, and thanks for joining in here! My wife shares in your struggle regarding an inability to share/talk with family and friends about all this, so there you go…already finding folks with similarities in here! Abbie is lucky to have you!!
Thanks again for venturing in here with us…
- December 1, 2021 at 4:40 pm #583286
- December 1, 2021 at 4:16 pm #583281Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 661Has thanked: 1347 timesBeen thanked: 2756 times
- December 1, 2021 at 4:38 pm #583285
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.