• This topic has 33 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. I am the Significant Other of Abbie Normal. I have joined with the hopes of education and learning from everyone’s experience. I am a very outgoing person that wears her heart on her sleeve so have found it very hard to not be able to confide in my family and girl friends about our new life. So I am hoping you will become my online family and friends.

I was already trying to learn but since being introduced to this group I have already read so many articles that resonate with me. I can see why Abbie has been very happy here.

Vikki

Anonymous

Hello my love. You spelled Abbie wrong, lol (only once though).

— Abbie 🥰

Vikki,

Welcome, and thanks for joining in here!  My wife shares in your struggle regarding an inability to share/talk with family and friends about all this, so there you go…already finding folks with similarities in here!  Abbie is lucky to have you!!

Thanks again for venturing in here with us…

Marcellette

Vikki, you are fantastic and your desire to understand is phenomenal! So many of the girls on this site have problems with acceptance and in many cases just tolerance from their wives. As you come into the family here at CDH you will discover that a great majority of us are heterosexual men, who have been able to acknowledge we have a feminine side and allow it to come forth and blossom. My wife, who literaaly threw up the first time she met Paulette, is now accepting of her. To quote her: “If being Paulette from time to time has made you into the loving caring husband you now are, then put on that dress”. Take care, Hugs, Paulette

Oh my gosh I love that quote from your wife and feel the same. I am here with an open heart.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Welcome, Vikki!

This is the safest place I’ve ever found! I’ve even become more aware and grateful of what I am becoming thanks the wealth of knowledge and the love so many here have and give so willingly.

(A bit of a run-on sentence, but I think it works .)

Barb

From what I have seen I have been very impressed with the thoughtful information and comments.

Hi Vicki
      It’s good to have you here
      What ever your seeking, one of us girl’s can answer any questions you may have. We all come from different situations, I hope you find what you are seeking.
      Hugs
      Jennifer Ramirez

Vicki, you are a special wonderful person who Abbie and all of here are blessed to have.

Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I’m not saying I have an abundance of answers, nor do I have the wisdom and experience of many of the ladies here, but, I can be a good listener to you as you navigate this new journey.
      Hugs
      Jules
      💖

Hi Vikki Nice to meet you and so happy you joined us here you are a treasure my dear .. Abbie like a lot of us when she joined us girls here was a  wonderful lady and has learned a lot here as we all do from each other .. My wife is a wonderful supportive woman that i have been married to for 38 working on 39 years amd she has known Stephanie for all of those years so please ask questions from other GGs like your self and all of us here post a question or PM any lady here we will answer to best of ability .. Again thanks for joining us and supporting Abbie ..

Stephanie Bass

I am very happy that Abby found you all. Nice to meet you.

Hi Vikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

It can be very traumatic being faced with gender variancy in someone so close that the direction of their lives affects your own. The main problem are the multitude of differing views on the matter, not only in ethical values but in terms of causes and effects. It seems a matter of not only wrong or right. Even those who look upon cross-dressing favourably express so many differing, even diametrically opposite views that it becomes bewildering.

And then there are all the other questions.

I hope that you find answers that serve you well.

Araminta.

There are many differing views for sure but also a lot of similarities. Both I hope to embrace!

Welcome Vikki, my SO is trying to come to grips, with what we do. So glad you reached out to understand. I have not shown my SO other this site, but glad you reached out. Wish you the best, you both deserve the best in life. Embrace what you feel.

I wish you both happiness. If I have learned anything it is you have to be happy with yourself before you can have happiness in a marriage.

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Vikki ,

Welcome here on CDH !
      First of all I would like to thank you for supporting Abbie.
      She is blessed to have a SO that is understanding.
      A lot of the girls here are not so lucky I’m afraid.
      I have been here for almost two months now , and it has been
      a very positive change in my life.
      I have learned a lot from the other members here , and feel like I have found a new Home.
      As I am still in the closet , this site is the first time I was able to talk to someone
      about my dressing.
      I hope that you will visit us here on CDH from time to time.

It was so nice to meet you ,

Love Sylvia.

I am glad you got the support you need. I look forward to the same.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Vikki, welcome to the site! I hope you will have a really positive experience here. Abbie has been a good friend to many of us and I am not only thankful for her, but for you as well!

I’m sure Abbie has given you the low down on the site, but definitely join the SO’s-only group so you can vent or find similar opinions in confidence. There’s also the forum GGs (genetic girls) head up to answer all sorts of questions that come up from SOs and we gurls.

Feel free to DM me anytime. I may only be able to sympathize, but I can share my story and that may help you with what you and Abbie are going through. You may ask anything you like – I’m finally getting rid of secrets that have nearly destroyed my marriage and my life. If it’s too sensitive, I’ll let you know (giggle)!

Hugs,

Brielle

Nice to meet you and look forward to talking to you.

Welcome Vikki. I salute you for accepting that your husband enjoys crossdressing and actually supports him as well! My wife is accepting and supportive also. I have been crossdressing for over two decades and if anything my crossdressing has brought my wife and I closer together. By joining this site as a member in your own right you will be pleasantly surprised by the fact that many wives are starting to accept a husband’s crossdressing as something that can actually be beneficial to their relationship. Significant others have their own group here at CDH and there they can learn so much from other women who have a relationship with a crossdressing man. I strongly recommend that you join this group. It is by invitation only, but I am sure if you are interested in joining the group you will be able to get an invitation.  I think you will be glad you joined us here at CDH. – Blessings from Teralynn

Nice to meet you. I have already joined the SO group and look forward to it all.

Dear Vikki
      Hugely uplifting to read your message. One day I dream your openness will be mirrored in wider society. Trail blazers like yourself give credence to the belief in that future vision. Sadly it is v much a minority take in life though I see the green shoots even if my own situation does not mirror it.
      Thank you
      Joanna x

I do think education and open heart is key and I do have hope for our younger generations as they are talking and learning and evolving. Finding out about Abbie happened at a time that I could comprehend as I had some younger role models. In the last few years two younger family members came out and two younger women I know has their spouses transition to female.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Vikki. Abbie is lucky to have a supportive SO like you.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vikki Nice meeting you. Your a very special spouse and your partner is so fortunate. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking .There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but  unfortunately many don’t.

I see you have become a member of your special group of gg ladies and know here everyone is helpful in everyway. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Theses ladies are awesome and will support you in every way.  No body is left out,  that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to you and hope to hear from you soon.

The best to you both on this journey ahead…

Stephanie 🌹

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Welcome aboard, Vikki. You will find lots of love and support from our group… I know that I have. 🙂

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Anonymous

Hi Vikki.  It’s a pleasure having you with us.  I consider Abbie a friend, although we have never met.  She has been kind and loving and I’m so happy she has you.  Your story, the two of you, is uplifting for those of us who still hide our crossdressing.  Thank you so very much. 💕

Much love,

Raquel

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?