- January 16, 2021 at 11:28 pm #434232Alexis TricklParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Hello gals and ladies,
My name is Alexis and I’m new here. Although there has been some leniency within the last few years, I reside in Southern Illinois where it is still frowned upon to crossdress.
I used to dress around 12 years ago and recently got back into it and am looking forward to it very much. It’s nice to know there is a page out here like this.
Alexis xoxo 💋
20 users thanked author for this post.
- February 2, 2021 at 3:56 am #441696Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2881Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2118 times
- January 18, 2021 at 7:23 am #434879Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1383Has thanked: 4263 timesBeen thanked: 3004 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 17, 2021 at 8:58 pm #434697Alexis TricklLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Well, I was to have a glam makeup this Tuesday but the cosmetologists father recently found out he has cancer, she advised me we’d get back on track with am appointment but eventhough I understand what she’s going thru since I lost my mother in 1997. I get it and I told her to take care of her father but I’d really like to have a session so I can learn how to do my own makeup 💄.
Does anyone know of a website that shows trans friendly salons ????
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 17, 2021 at 4:05 pm #434616
- January 17, 2021 at 9:22 am #434458Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 1328Has thanked: 13285 timesBeen thanked: 4323 times
Hi Alexis nice to meet you as a new sister here and family member you have our love and support as well as acceptance to this CDH community .. You can ask many questions and ask advice to anything you need answers to so get comfortable relax and enjoy yourself .. As for friends there are so many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with we are allways just a click away dont hesitate there are no silly questions here maybe some silly answers ha ha .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..
Stephanie Bass 💋🌹
P.S. hgello from NE Montana he he
- January 17, 2021 at 8:34 am #434445Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4835Has thanked: 8398 timesBeen thanked: 8404 times
Alexis ..happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.
- January 17, 2021 at 6:53 am #434416Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 57Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- January 17, 2021 at 6:43 am #434414
- January 17, 2021 at 2:35 am #434299Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 456Has thanked: 2679 timesBeen thanked: 1620 times
Hi Alexis, welcome to the CDH family. Feel free to let your gorgeous locks down and put your heels up here honey. The gals here are a lovely bunch. Can’t wait to get to know you more.
- January 17, 2021 at 2:28 am #434290Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
Welcome sweetie, and good morning from Tampa! I love this site…definitely made me realize I’m not alone, different, unusual, etc. Everyone is at a different point in life, and many of us are looking for something here that helps us, validates us, enlightens us, and uplifts us.
Good luck, I’m always open if you need something….
- January 17, 2021 at 2:19 am #434286Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 995Has thanked: 4719 timesBeen thanked: 5161 times
Hi Alexis and welcome to CDH! I’ve always loved that name. Yes, things are more lenient now though we still have a ways to go. Still, ” frowned upon” is a huge step up from the open hostility of decades past. But that’s the past, now it’s time to think about the present and enjoy yourself in your new home away from home. Here you can share stories, learn, laugh, and even cry with some truly caring and sincere ladies. We all have our individual paths to travel, but as companions we can travel it together and support each other on the way. Makes it all easier and adds some fun to it too! Take some time to settle in and get comfy, tho that never takes long among these friendly girls!
Happy to meet you Alexis and look forward to chatting with you. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.