Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all, I am Ricca (RiccaDevianna), I am a 55 year young MTF transitioning CD. I’ve been dressing on and off for about 15 yrs. but actually started dressing in lingerie at about 9 yrs. old (secretly of course). I gave up in my later teens, with no form of support and a lot of shame I put it all in the recesses of my mind. It was always there, but came out fully (like a battering ram) about 10 yrs. ago. It is odd that I took so long to realize that I suppressed a part of me that was as real as anything else I thought myself to be, and brought so much happiness and self ❤ where I had no love of self prior (a constant struggle). Here I now am, alone (2 failed marriages), and as a transitioning CD, left to do so in secret. I am strong mentally though, I ultimately would like to move away, and start living my life as a woman, as I always wanted to, without family or community scorn. I also would love to find a real time friend to be open with and not dismissed.

Love the topic just turn 66 yesterday lost my wife about three years ago to cancer and after that decided to start dressing as a woman again moving a little slow right now having trouble finding things to fit right but I do enjoy it and don’t plan on quitting this time

Hi Ricca,

Welcome to CDH.

I’ve heard returning to cross dressing is very common.  Often cross dressing opportunities happen as a child and are put on hold.  Then the urge returns and cross dressing resumes.  Pangs of guilt frequently occur and it is put on hold until the urge returns.  Girlfriends, marriage, children or college can delay the urge.  But cross dressing returns with a stronger urge.

Alice

Hi Ricca! Welcome to the CDH family. You’ll find lots of information and lots of ladies to meet here.

Thanks for introducing yoursself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi Ricca ❤️

Welcome to CDH. It took me 50 years of shame and fear to accept to myself that I have been transgender my whole life. And when I came out nobody were surprised. I’ve been cross dressing since I was 8-9.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Welcome Ricca!

I dressed from about 12/13 years old until I was ~15 years old. Then I stopped for approximately 2 decades. I have been “doing my thing” (mostly in private) for many years since and enjoy every opportunity – even though they are few and far between.

Hi Ricca, welcome to the CDH family. Im only 31 but clicked yes. I was first dressed when I was 12, my sister’s bridesmaid dress that had been left in my room.i didn’t dress again for at least 17 years. Last 2 years I’ve wore stockings and panties when I have had them. Finally accepted Trisha 2 months ago.

Honey you’ve found the right place to makes friends. All the gals angels on the site are lovely . So feel free to relax and put your heels up here. Can’twwait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Ricca,

Welcome to CDH! You might also want to check out Transgender Heaven.

– Robyn

Eira Nyx
      Lady

Hello Ricca!

Thank you for sharing. You are inspirational. Please don’t move away! NE Ohio needs brave souls like you!

Sincerely,

Eira

Anonymous

Thank you Eira, although brave isn’t a word I would use, I am completely closeted at this time, I have no skills in make up, am limited in my abilities because of being a live in caretaker (not much privacy) and I have no one close to share any of this with. However, I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. 💋💗

Anonymous

Welcome Ricca, thank you for your wonderful intro, now you can relax and kick off your heels as you are amongst friends.  Hugs 💋 Diana

Anonymous

Thank you Diana, love the name by the way… I hope to really find some life long friends here, I am not particularly chatty online or do social media (at all), although occasionally I have my moods. I am much more of a person to person type, sweet, considerate, thoughtful & intimate. A gurl can dream right? 💋

Zoe Tessi
      Duchess

Great post! New here and looking for the same. Living in Miami Fl and please feel free to git me back !

Anonymous

Hey Zoe! Thanks for the warmness!! I was in Port Charlette & Pensacola a few years back myself for awhile. Man is it hot there, I’ll take Vegas’s 116° with no humidity anytime…😘💋

Hippie
      Lady

I did the same thing, till I meet a girl that like men wearing. Been wearing ever since. I went from the mild CD to full blown CD with beard. Every year I keep going deeper into the rabbit hole. I think by the time I reach I reach China. I might be the bearded lady from the circus

Hippie

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?