• Creator
    Topic
    Nikki Pink
    Participant
    Registered On: March 31, 2022
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hello ladies (members, SOs, & gents who have yet to accept) & gents,

My name is Nikki Pink, and it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance. *smiles and bows head slightly*
    I must apologize in advance, as this one comes from other spaces of the Internet, and will work to learn the customs of this space.
    As such, any offense is not intended, and would ask for opportunity to rectify if any is inadvertently presented.

I have lived for many years (hopefully with equal or more to come) at odds with myself.
    In a story this one is sure is familiar with many, this one knew from childhood that she was somehow different.

While the boys were otherwise engaged in sports, this one rather preferred the pleasures of observing the world surrounding.
    While the boys were very eager to stomp frozen puddles, this one rather preferred to enjoy the great works of art Mother Nature had captured in still motion in these same places.

Always one to have a soft and nurturing (where able) spirit (for family, friends, people & creatures of the world), she has suffered many blows in life (varied in type & severity).
    Yet, new breath enters the lungs and this one continues on, though sadly from an early age she grew rather jaded & distrustful of those not permitted in her (rather small) inner circle.
    Such is life when growing up “different” in rural Canada, despite having supportive parents (who at times did not know quite what to do with me.)

I have since “flourished” in some capacities once adulthood occurred, and have attempted to “proceed under my own steam”, and make the most of life possible.
    I have been blessed to know true love (at least) twice in life, both times resulting in marriage after long relationships beforehand.

My current wife (and mother to our child) is sadly not open to cross-dressing, or non-standard gender roles (in the context of our specific relationship, at least at this time).
    Unfortunate residue from past “hard experiences” in her own life, in part due to persons who made less than ideal choices (or methods of expressing / conducting themselves.)
    The unsavory persons depart, but their marks remain, & continue to express at times unexpected (even after more than a decade of relationship).
    The near immediate response when this one broached the topic in a very “light / passing capacity” (testing the waters) was less than ideal (suggestion of “instant divorce”.)

Aside from some experiences as a child in my grandmother’s closet, I have had little opportunity to explore this aspect of myself (which I am only recently coming to understand & address in a more realized capacity.)
    For a year between marriages I enjoyed some freedom from social responsibilities (to another in a relationship context).
    During this, I enjoyed many visits to local beach & lake (in a very natural & tasteful capacity), where I felt free to express as my inner-self (without the trappings of a gender I am unsure I ever fully accepted / related to.)
    This was accepted without challenge or really of any immediate note what-so-ever (I won a community raffle for a gift-basked at one swim-night over winter :-P).

Since marriage, I have been slowly (albeit I feel unintentionally) ensnared with the burdens of my wife’s life complexities (multiple and varied, which she was up-front about).
    The result is that I am but a “shade” of my former self, understanding and accepting that marriage requires something of all involved (its not all fun & games strictly.)

Thus, I continue on “as is” much like a Nestlie Egg (the gooey inside is the femme spirit in me), the shell is the male aspect I “wear” for the benefit of society & persons within it.

This went for longer than intended, and hope you found it informative.

A great day to you! <3

– nikki

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3474

Hi Nikki nice to meet you and welcome with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With being a new sister and family member so happy you are here .. With so many wonderful ladies here welcoming you i cant add to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Replies: 356

Hi Nikki, and welcome. I so enjoyed your introduction and your writing style. (I see a book about your adventures in the future.) Speaking of adventures I am looking forward to hearing more over the coming weeks. And don’t forget the folks here at CDH love to have articles submitted. Hugs, Paulette

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Nikki Pink
        Lady

Hello Paulette,

Thank you so very much!

Indeed, this gurls “day life” has certain requirements with regards to writing (technical).
        Which of course leads to a certain flow & rhythm.

Moreover, this one tends to be rather verbose (strictly in the pursuit of providing whole thoughts at a time).
        Hard sometimes to “reign it in” on platforms with character limits, or for the human “intake buffer” once I get going. πŸ™‚

Would be pleased to file article(s), though not quite sure what topics might be covered?
        Being quite new to CDH, and “the scene”, I have so much yet to learn and absorb.

Already exploring the forums (and managed at least new thread) so far!

Have a great weekend,

– nikki

Kim Dahlenbergen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 18, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 103

What a lovely introduction of self. I hope you find a place here to let the gooey insides out now and then!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Replies: 791

Hi Nikki

Welcome to this lovely accepting place!

💕Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: January 14, 2022
      Replies: 287

Welcome Nikki, enjoy the forums and friendship here.Β  There is a lot to offer, and your addition is welcomed.

Chrissy

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Nikki Pink
      Lady

Hello ladies,

Thank you all so much (to all who responded, thanked, or just viewed this thread), for helping this gurl to feel welcome and confident.
      It really has warmed her heart and inner spirit!

Interesting story to follow on another thread, about how actions can lead to unexpected results and possible “budge” on her until now hard no stance on my desire to cross-dress.

Have a great weekend ladies, *slight curtsy*

– nikki

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 92
      Replies: 5049

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 6135

Nicki welcome,Β  I enjoyed reading your intro thankyou for sharing.. It’s so nice to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 77
      Replies: 1827

Greetings and salutations from Ontario Nikki!Β  What an interesting and informative intro, thank you!Β  I love getting to know someone through a good read.Β  Β Please take some time to get comfortable with us, CDH has so much to offer.Β  The gals here are always willing to help out with advice and support, or just to be a sounding board for each other as we try to figure ourselves out.Β  You have arrived at what I hope will be your home away from home.Β  Pleased to meet you hon, and if you have any questions or concerns, never hesitate to ask!Β  🙂

Stevie

Frederick Huestis
      Lady
      Registered On: January 22, 2020
      Replies: 10

First of all,welcome! I started to crossdress at the age of 12.At that time my 2 cousins came to live with us.1 was away as she was in Batavia for the school for the blind. And the other was home with us.Anyways my foster father eventually became mean to me. So I started to cling to my foster mother more.And I started wearing my cousins panties and my foster mothers girdle.I would go over to my neighbors house and play with dolls or play house.

Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 959

Welcome Nicki,

CDH is a safe and friendly place to be. Have a good look around, get comfortable and join in just as soon as you like.

Marti xxx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.