Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hiya ı am diana who 19 age femme crossdresser. I like dress lingerie and high heels.

I have skinny-thin body ,blonde hair wigxx

I like chat other people thank you xx

Anonymous

Welcome diana

WOW wish these help site had been AV when i was your age, hope get to live your life free in to experience the wonders of your fem side. If i could go back and know what i know now i wouldnt hold back.

Again welcome

Hi Diana, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. It is primarily a support site for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. It is not a dating, hookup or sexually explicit site. Having said that, let me also say that a young crossdresser like you could get a lot out of being a member here. Watch your language and be tasteful in your posts. Save spicy experience sharing with friends you make here by using private messages, and be respectful of other members feelings. Follow those simple rules and you will discover that there is a wealth of information and benefits for a young crossdresser to utilize here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Hope you enjoy your membership. – Blessings

Welcome Dianna it is nice to meet you, there is so much knowledge on this site, and such a supportive group, Im sure you will love it.
      Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Diana welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Diana nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here .There is so much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl who lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . You are young and have a lifetime of dressing ahead of you as here there is a lifetime of knowledge here to seek advice from . We are all very supportive and un judgemental  so ask away girlfriend as you are a new family member now a sister in our home . There is nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well a few girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding  . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and stay a while please enjoy yourself  Pm any one of us if you need something you cant find .And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Diana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hey, girl. Glad to have you here. You found the best place for encouragement and support for crossdressers. Heck, when I was your age, the internet didn’t even exist. Jump into the articles and forums. And don’t be afraid to ask any questions.

Welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?