Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls…hi girls…hi girls

In the UK we have a “channel 5”.

Everyday they are showing two Christmas films… three on weekends!!!…now i like a Christmas film but…..THESE ARE ALL THE SAME!!!…you are killing it.

and 90% seem to be coming from Canada….now I love you Canadian girls, but do you suffer the same or is it just mass produced for us???

Okay, this is the script, give or take, for nearly every film…..

Drop dead gorgeous girl bumps into hunky handsome man…. miraculously both single….they spend three quarters of the film falling in love, the last ten minutes there is a fall out over a misunderstanding…and then they kiss and the snow falls…..and the credits roll..

Add  ” traditions”, ” cookies”, ” hot chocolate”, ” hot ( yuk ) Cider”, a real father Christmas and a ridiculously sickly child…..and girls, that’s it….

Please Santa….no more!!!, can we have some ” real” Christmas films!!!

Don’t get me wrong….I LOVE Christmas but….

Just my opinion, Grace xx

Anonymous

haha so painfully true.

I cant comment on whats on the tube but… You still watch movies shown on TV? With all those commercials!? Get yourself into the 21st century girl and you can watch whatever you want.

Anonymous

Add to Santa list….teleporter

Ha!  Dear Gracie!

Here they’re called Hallmark movies!  There’s the Hallmark Card company, and they have their own network!  They churn these things out by the boatload, and my Wifey loves them!

Sometimes they’re not too awful (and sometimes they are!).  I can stand maybe one or two a week.

And it’s not just Christmas – they keep them coming year round!

Pace yourself!

Mikey

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Grace!

Funnily enough my wife has been watching a lot of these over the past couple of weeks. I too have seen almost the same plotline in all of them, except the recent Melissa Joan Hart one, with the Nutcracker that comes to life, slightly bizarre that!

However, I seem to get quite into these films, must be Samantha liking all the outfits and the opportunity to get dressed up for a pre Christmas ball or walk down mainstreet in boots for a hot chocolate.

Hugs

Samantha x x x

Anonymous

You must be getting the one’s from CBC, second rate at best, sorry. Put on Die Hard 1 + 2, now there’s a couple of good Xmas movies and don’t forget the Griswold, classic

AHH the classic Christmas storyline. Man attends party with wife. Criminal takes over. Man eliminates the the criminals z not where any shoes, I know shocker not even a pair of 3″ heels. Man saves wife and day. Man kisses wife.

Trisha!  You’re so right!  Die Hard would be so much better if Bruce W was a closet CD who wore a nice set of 3″ pumps throughout!

Or maybe he could have different colors / styles for different action sequences!

Could do that with Tom Hanks in the Mission Impossible movies too!

We need a lobby in Hollywood!

Mikey

Lol, your mission should you choose to accept it is to find out Victoria’s Secret. What’s she been hiding all these years and to foil her plot to take over Prada.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Grace,

Do they ever run that old movie called “Christmas Story” over there? About a little boy who wants a BB gun from Santa and everyone tells him “you’ll shoot your eye out kid!” I think that runs in a loop for a few days before Christmas here. And my wife says that I remind her of little Raphie in that movie.

Kay

Anonymous

I haven’t come across that one yet…I will keep an eye open….it may enter my ‘ groundhog Day” loop soon!!

Hoping, grace xx

Anonymous

We have the same thing here I’m America. They show the same movies from Thanksgiving to December 31. Then the next Christmas season they show the same films and just many they mix in a couple of new films but over all they are the same ones from the year before.

Anonymous

All the more reason for Netflix or similar streaming platforms ….never interested in watching them 🙄🙄

Kok, I agree Grace, and yes, we mass produce them, we get 10 to 20 new ones every year, plus all the old ones.
      too much sugar isnt good for you
      Regine

Anonymous

…..I would just like to add….if you went into  traditional cyder bar in the south west of England, and ordered a ” hot Cider”….what happened next might not be a ” tradition” you would enjoy annually…

good luck!!, grace xx

We own about 20 or so Christmas movie Blu-ray and DVD’s that we watch every year, only occasionally is there a gem worthy enough to add to the collection.

The ‘shows’ you refer to are the equivalent of diet soda or low fat potato chips. Not sure if that makes any sense but it made me laugh!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?