Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

CD/Trans groups come and go over the years here in Atlanta.  I’ve been active and semi-active with a few, although the virus scare has halted most groups from meeting.  Between that and family issues, I have not met with another CD in about a year.

Some groups lose direction and purpose, while others one simply outgrows.  Some groups include CDs, trans, and costume players.  Including admirers can get tricky, if not uncomfortable.

Some groups like to do macho guy stuff, while dressed as girls (yes really), while other groups stick exclusively to girl stuff.  Some “girls” believe a wig and a dress make a girl, while others of us go all out, head to toe to make as feminine a presentation as possible, paying attention to every little detail.

Maybe the “group” idea is past its time, and annual or semi-annual multi-day “conferences” are the new trend?

I am just thinking out loud.

Any thoughts or comments?

Remember Casa Susanna, circa 1950s, early 1960s?  Life was much simpler then.

I for one would love to find a support group just to relieve the loneliness. This site is ok but not the same as personal contact.

Hi Peggy Sue,

I’ll have to goggle Casa Susanna.

Alice

I might go to a group thing of i knew there was one close enough, and it accepted SOs. In always happier when I’m with my wife.

JOJO
      Lady

I belong to a support group and it has been absolutely beneficial to me regarding my crossdressing. The sharing of experiences is something that one can build upon.

Oh, I quite remember Casa Susanna, Peggy Sue, because it was you who introduced me to this wonderful group of early CDs who were way ahead of their time (your post of Nov., 2019). I was only in my mid-teens in the early 60’s with nary a CD thought in my head, but now, looking back, I wish I could’ve been a part of that tight-knit, secretive community.

After buying the picture book Casa Susanna and reviewing these vintage photos, I became fascinated by the sweet camaraderie shown by these girls for each other. I still flip thru it occasionally when I need some “CD encouragement” or feel the need to wallow in tearful nostalgia.

This book should be a cherished entry in the library of every mature CD who ever wanted to be a part of something so special and “missed it by that much”.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?