Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Logged in this evening, I find that the “Reply” link is not available in my groups and the “Contact us” form in the help section is also not available. I assume there is a problem here?

Candy
      Baroness

Same in my gtoups. No “reply” button.

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you for bringing the “Contact Us” that to our attention, it will be addresses ASAP.

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Candy, would  you further explain your issue?

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

Candy, I removed you from SA group and put you back in to reset your membership. Let me know if you can see a reply section.

Candy
        Baroness

Still not there. And it’s all my groups not just that one.

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

sent a not to Tech about the issue Candy, hope we can get the issue resolved ASAP.

This is what I was making note of. In each of my groups, there used to be an option to reply to a post. Now there is only the option to “like” the post. A screen shot of one of my groups is at this link…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vni3qtdsj44ek6q/reply_missing.jpg?dl=0

Michaela  I have sent this up to the group so we can look in to it I will try to keep you up to date on what is coming down on this.  Sorry for the delay in this.

Sara Marie

Having the same issue. In groups; I am unable to reply to a post. There is no “reply” button anymore. This just started recently. I used to be able to reply to posts.

Michaela and Michelle I have found out that there has been a change due to some unruly guest that were making groups and leaving inappropriate comments they changed the comments to only those that are paying could leave comments.  Sorry ladies.

Hope this explains it.

Sara Marie

Typical! There is always some lowlife that spoils it for everyone else. Thanks Sara.

I know honey so very sorry about that but I think of it this way this site could be trashed if we didn’t and we would not enjoy it like we do.  You can still make some comments by putting up a post or personally messaging the person.  Enjoy and stay in touch honey.

Sara

Candy
        Baroness

To reply via a new post makes the topic way too hard to follow, especially if there are several topics working at once. Replying with a personal message kind of defeats the purpose of the group, don’t you think?

Also I dont understand the part about paying members could still comment? At what level?

Anywhere else, the perpetrator would probably have been banned rather than punish everybody. Oh well…

It took me ages to find a “nice” crossdressers site and since I can’t join in conversations easily now, I feel that I will, sadly, spend less time here.

Candy
            Baroness

I agree. There are better ways to deal with trolls. Especially if you recorded their IP address.

Candy
            Baroness

I’m wondering if this isn’t the real reason behind the status update problem.

It looks like we have the comment option back. Thank You admins!

I know honey so very sorry about that but I think of it this way this site could be trashed if we didn’t and we would not enjoy it like we do.  You can still make some comments by putting up a post or personally messaging the person.  Enjoy and stay in touch honey.

Sara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?