Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Candy
      Baroness

Did I miss out on a new fad? Is joining as many groups as you can now the “in” thing, like collecting facebook friends? I see members joining half a dozen groups or more and participating in none of them. I always thought that the purpose of groups was to find like minded individuals, members with a lot in common to actively exchange thoughts and ideas. Yet I see groups with hundreds of members sit idle for days, even weeks at a time. Why join a group if you have no intention of contributing? I realize that there is a lot to do on this wonderful site and there never seems to be enough hours in the day but I pay for the privilege of being in a group…you can bet I’m going to do all I can to get the most out of it.

Candy, Good thought and good answer. I tried to sign up for a couple of groups myself but I guess it never went through ? Anyway maybe I need to upgrade my membership? But anyway I would chat and share. Thanks for the note for CDH.
      Hugs,
      Stacey s

Candy
        Baroness

Yes Stacey to participate in groups you must be at Baroness or above. It’s easy. Just click the “upgrade” bar at the top of the page for options. Thanks for participating.

C

Anonymous

I think this “fad” is due to the many members who are using the free lady membership which allows you to join groups but doesn’t allow you to enter those groups thereafter.

Candy
        Baroness

I think that’s very true Jasmine. It’s apparently not clear to many, especially new members, of what’s required to participate. Hopefully this will clarify things for all.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Candy

Thanks for your post and enthusiasm.  I know the “Yes I am” group is growing and showing more activity.

If anyone has any questions about accessing groups feel free to contact me.

Kayla

Groups and Forum Manager

Candy
        Baroness

Thanks for your input and support, Kayla. Crossdresser Heaven rocks. Just want to turn it up to 11.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?