Group Collectors

If you belong to any groups have you posted anything there in the last 7 days?

A poll to determine percentage of active group participants.

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't belong to any groups

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Candy 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Candy
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2016
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 52

Did I miss out on a new fad? Is joining as many groups as you can now the “in” thing, like collecting facebook friends? I see members joining half a dozen groups or more and participating in none of them. I always thought that the purpose of groups was to find like minded individuals, members with a lot in common to actively exchange thoughts and ideas. Yet I see groups with hundreds of members sit idle for days, even weeks at a time. Why join a group if you have no intention of contributing? I realize that there is a lot to do on this wonderful site and there never seems to be enough hours in the day but I pay for the privilege of being in a group…you can bet I’m going to do all I can to get the most out of it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Candy 
    Participant

Thanks for your input and support, Kayla. Crossdresser Heaven rocks. Just want to turn it up to 11.

Kayla C 
    Founder
    Registered On: February 8, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 110

Candy

Thanks for your post and enthusiasm.  I know the “Yes I am” group is growing and showing more activity.

If anyone has any questions about accessing groups feel free to contact me.

Kayla

Groups and Forum Manager

Candy 
    Participant

I think that’s very true Jasmine. It’s apparently not clear to many, especially new members, of what’s required to participate. Hopefully this will clarify things for all.

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 63

I think this “fad” is due to the many members who are using the free lady membership which allows you to join groups but doesn’t allow you to enter those groups thereafter.

Candy 
    Participant

Yes Stacey to participate in groups you must be at Baroness or above. It’s easy. Just click the “upgrade” bar at the top of the page for options. Thanks for participating.

C

stacey s 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 2, 2015
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 193

Candy, Good thought and good answer. I tried to sign up for a couple of groups myself but I guess it never went through ? Anyway maybe I need to upgrade my membership? But anyway I would chat and share. Thanks for the note for CDH.
    Hugs,
    Stacey s

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account